My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, February 2, 2023

Thursday, February 2, 2023, 1:20 PM Pacific Time: White Ford Van Parked for Prolonged Period Outside MacWilliams Residence

This is to document the presence of white van pictured below, apparently an Amazon vehicle, parked with flashing lights on Vista Verde Way next to Tom Bleier's property with a direct view into my home for a prolonged period of time today.

Only when I observed this vehicle from the top of my driveway did the driver appear to select a package from the cargo area and slowly climb Mr. Bleier's driveway.

The driver was bearded, with sandy brown hair, Caucasian, wearing an Amazon vest.  From a fifty-foot distance, he appeared to be in his early thirties.

What was unusual about this circumstance?

  • The driver appeared to be keenly aware of my presence in my own driveway, even though I did not take photos within his observation.
  • The van was brand new, with external Amazon markings. (Amazon delivery drivers in our area normally drive their own vehicles, without Amazon markings.  They don't ordinarily wear Amazon clothing.)
  • The vehicle remained at this location with the driver concealed within the cargo area for a prolonged period of time. (Amazon drivers in our area are in a hurry.  They move quickly.  They don't sleep in their vehicles, as on-street parking is prohibited here. And they appear to know where they're going.)
Due to the fact that I have received recent threats pertaining to a truck-mounted DEW referred to as the "thrower," a device which my stalker alleges to cause acute and lasting injury, I believe the documentation of this incident to be worthwhile.

The license of this white Ford van was California 27072C3.  I took the following photos at 1:20 PM Pacific time today.


I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment