My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Is the FBI Improperly Funneling $272,000 Through Santa Clara County?

 OIG Hotline investigators, please be aware that San Mateo County's Planning and Building Department has sent an unusual letter to my husband and myself, ostensibly notifying us of an improvement to a hiking trail close to our house.  The Project Planner, Camille Leung, is apparently inviting comment on the project.

An online search of this project turned up some unusual details.  Chief among them is the fact that the project is being funded by $272,000 transfer from Santa Clara County, which has no cross-over into this trail's blueprint.

Given that is is unlawful for one county to transfer taxpayer funds to improvements outside its boundaries, I am curious as to whether the $272,000 represents FBI/Infragard funds that are being diverted through Santa Clara County in an attempt to conceal their origin.

It seems strange to me that the San Mateo County Planning and Building Department mailed this notification to us on February 13, 2023, with a statement that their Office will "act on the above application" close to February 28, 2023.  That represents a two week period for public comment, when the filing of the application was made on November 3, 2022, three and a half months ago.

I believe that San Mateo County regulations require a longer comment period from the public for projects of this nature.  Several months are typically allotted.  So, it is unusual that the Planning and Building Department, which is guided by regulations and ordinances, would be violating required time allotments.

Given my stalker's threats of EMF/ELF problems associated with this project, I have asked Ms. Leung whether PG&E is involved in the planning of this endeavor in any capacity.

My stalker's threats of "wildfire," in addition to other harms, are notable given the project's near proximity to our home.

It is necessary to recognize that there are many, many miles of hiking trails within the Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District.  The choice of the municipality to focus on the land closest to our home seems improbable.  These are not highly trafficked trails, and we live in a comparatively rural region, on 3.5 acres.

I will update investigators with any correspondence I receive from the San Mateo County Planning and Building Department in response to my emails, below.

In the meantime, should investigators wish to ascertain whether the FBI/Infragard is funding this project, here is the information I have located regarding this question:

https://www.openspace.org/what-we-do/projects/alpine-road-regional-trail-improvement-project


The contact information for the Project Planner, Camille Leung, is as follows:

Camille Leung, Project Planner
Planning and Building Department
455 County Center, 2nd Floor
Redwood City, CA. 94063

Telephone:  650-363-1826
Email:  cleung@smcgov.org

Thank you for allowing me to document this concern.

Most sincerely.

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************
Email sent to:  cleung@smcgov.org. From: lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com. Date:  Monday, February 20. 2023 at 3:48 PM

Re:  ATTN: Camille Leung:  Please assist me in commenting on MROSD Project (County File:  PLN2022-00333)

Dear Ms. Leung:

I am writing to inquire about the County's planned construction of a retaining wall and associated regrading of the Alpine Road Bypass Trail.

Is PG&E involved in the construction of the retaining wall, by any chance?  Will PG&E be providing power to workers who are regrading the trail in addition?  Is PG&E installing power lines  or infrastructure of any kind to address short-term or long-term needs for power involving either project?

Further, I would like to know the particular department in Santa Clara County that is transferring $272,000 to San Mateo County in supplying the funding to support this project.

Will you please enlighten me with regard to the questions above right away?

I would like to comment on this proposal this Wednesday, but I need to know these specifics in order to do so.

Thank you very much for your assistance with these concerns.

Sincerely,
Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

Email sent to: jlujan@smcgov.org. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date:  Monday, February 20, 2023 at 3:36 PM

Re:  ATTN:  Janneth Lujan:  Please assist me in commenting on MROSD Project (County File: PLN2022-00333)

Dear Planning Commission Secretary Lujan:

Can you please inform me of the required amount of time that residents are given to comment on MROSD projects potentially affecting their private property?

Are private property owners typically allowed one month to research these projects?  Two?  Or more?

What is the legally required amount of time with which private property owners must be provided?

I note that the Planning and Building Commission has a hearing scheduled for 9:00 AM on Wednesday, February 22, 2023.

Is it possible for the public to participate in this meeting via Zoom or by telephone?

Do you have instructions you might provide to me regarding this?  The Planning and Building Department online sites are blocked to my viewing via my laptop, for some reason.

Thank you for promptly enlightening me with regard to my questions above.

Sincerely,
Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment