My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, February 9, 2023

UPDATED February 12, 2023 at 12:04 PM: Recent Threats Extended to the MacWilliams Family and Mary Grinnell by FBI Affiliates

February 12, 2023 at 12:04 PM

In addition to the threats delineated below, I am in receipt of:

  • a threat that my stalker may attempt to justify a "narcotics raid" on our home, with violent potential, based on knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting about my in-home trial of a breathing device called the Air Physio Sports, which is designed to improve expiratory lung capacity
  • a threat that my son, Duncan MacWilliams, has been coerced under DEW harms to falsely allege that my husband, my older son or I have utilized illegal substances.
To confirm, neither my husband nor I have ever used illegal substances.

To our knowledge, our sons have not used illegal substances.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.







Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

February 11, 2023 at 8:46 AM

A staff member of Attorney Ali Yousefi's office has been added to the post below.

In addition, a threat of falsified law enforcement reporting allegedly related to a "hotel balcony" has been included under February 9, 2023 listing of threats, below.

************************************************************************************

February 10, 2023

OIG Hotline investigators, please be apprised that I spoke by phone with several legal professionals this morning in an attempt to obtain advice regarding the problem of a "non-performing attorney."

  • I am in receipt of threats that these individuals may be coerced by far right law enforcement personnel to mischaracterize our conversations, which were at all times cogent and civil.  My documentation of these conversations can be made available to OIG Hotline investigators upon request.

Those with whom I consulted include the following:

San Mateo County Superior Court Clerks Marthella and Anthony (650) 261-5100

Structure Law Group -- Laura (408) 441-7500

Hanna and Van Atta Law Group -- Alina; John Hanna -- (650) 321-5700

Avialex Law Group -- Michael -- (415) 609-6070.

Attorney Ali Yousefi's Office (866) 633-5144

San Mateo County Bar Attorney Referral Service

Among those above, those I would deem to be most likely to engage in falsified witness statement under pressure from FBI personnel include:

  •  Marthella at the San Mateo County Superior Court.  Marthella's dialogue was somewhat erratic.  She repeatedly encouraged me to call the judge assigned to my case;  I declined her suggestion, given that I am certain it violates ethics rules.  On one occasion, she appeared to disconnect the line mid-conversation, through distraction or incompetence.
  • Alina at Hanna and Van Atta Law Group.  Alina was overly solicitous and fawning, appearing to beg to remain on the line with me.  Her demeanor, unfortunately, was perceivably fake.  She appeared to possess the high motivation/low honesty of someone with a generous cryptocurrency incentive.  I have witnessed this phenomenon myriad times.
  • John Hanna of Hanna and Van Atta Law Group.  Attorney Hanna repeatedly asked that I email Court documents to him, which I considered a significant red flag.  When I mentioned that San Mateo County Courthouse maintains all documents online, he seemed puzzled.  Mr. Hanna's misleading statements appeared to be geared toward my signing an agreement with him, which he referred to twice.  I suspect Mr. Hanna's contract would have served to waive my Privacy Rights.  As with Alina in his office, his demeanor seemed clearly duplicitous.
  • the staff member of Attorney Ali Yousefi's office with whom I spoke, who seemed remarkably evasive and distrustful, twice declining to give me the correct pronunciation of Mr. Yousefi's name.  Mr. Yousefi's staff member appeared to disconnect the line mid-conversation in a manner that was unprompted and unexplained.
I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.







Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline investigators, please be aware that the most recent additions to this post have been deleted twice from my blog over the course of the last two hours.

The tenor of my stalker's messages has shifted today to reflect an overt and continuous stream of death threats, appearing to reflect pressure from his far right associates within the FBI.

I regret to have to document these here, but it appears necessary.

One of many references to harm received on my cell phone this afternoon follows here:


Other references to "only four men" involved in a planned assault, along with the detail that "no cars go in or out" appear specific enough to be of substantive concern.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Thursday, February 9, 2023

4:16 PM Pacific Time

In addition to threats listed below, I have recently received the following:

  • a renewed threat of arson followed by harmful EMT response at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA
  • a renewed threat of kidnapping of Lane MacWilliams
  • a renewed threat of magnetic ELF exposure through the Cal Water/PG&E facility constructed on Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley (I will be measuring magnetic ELF regularly.)
  • a renewed threat of harmful DEW exposure through a device unknown to me, to which my stalker refers as "the probe," reported to cause acute and lasting injury
  • a threat pertaining to the targeting of Duncan MacWilliams with DEWs and/or HAARP
  • a threat pertaining to the unlawful dissemination of a defamatory film and/or photos co-opting Lane MacWilliams' likeness
  • a threat of falsified law enforcement reporting appearing to reference a past visit to a museum 
  • a threat of falsified law enforcement reporting allegedly related to a "hotel balcony"

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

3:59 PM Pacific Time

In addition to threats listed in a blog post originally listed on January 28, 2023, recent threats I have received from FBI affiliates include the following:  

  • extensive and ongoing threats of false arrest based on targeted and knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting by the FBI and affiliates.  There is repeated mention of a letter from Jim Mellano of the American Florist Exchange as purported "evidence" of wrongdoing on the part of my law-abiding family, even though I repeatedly directed Mr. Mellano not to send us any communication whatsoever through the mail. (It must be restated that ownership of this letter, which Mr. Mellano has claimed consists solely of a 1099 tax form, has been conveyed to the OIG Hotline Investigations Division. The mailing remains unretrieved and unopened.) The intent of false arrest appears to be either physical harm toward a family member or myself, given that I am an FBI whistleblower, or simply a malign intent to thoroughly discredit my truthful testimony regarding FBI malfeasance in the agency's corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative or the agency's affiliated "target of interest" program.
  • repeated threats of a "car bomb" to target a member of my family or myself.  Some of these threats appear to specify that our attorneys have been co-opted in a plan to force my appearance at the San Mateo County Superior Court of California with the intent to target me in this manner.
  • ongoing threats of targeting with a powerful DEW referred to as the "thrower," apparently known for causing acute and lasting injury
  • ongoing sniper threats
  • ongoing threats of "blindness" in a family member or myself, caused by unknown means
  • ongoing threats of HAARP  and DEW deployment; there appears to be repeated mention of deployment of a DEW on a neighbor's property at 66 Vista Verde Way.
  • ongoing threats of arson; the AF Hotshots are repeatedly mentioned in this context, as is "Kevin's Team" at the Woodside Fire Protection District.
  • ongoing threats of staged car accident
  • ongoing threats of staged flight accident (My family is scheduled to fly to Hawaii for one week on April 22, 2023.)
  • ongoing threats of forced divestment of our family home at 40 Gansett Rd. Woods Hole, MA, with specific mentions of arson, flooding, or vandalism to be combined with home insurance cancellation from Infragard signatory MPIUA
I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.







Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline investigators, I realize that the threats extended to me by FBI affiliates are extensive and ongoing to the point of being an overwhelming phenomenon independent of other investigative priorities in the matter of falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.  Unfortunately, I think distraction is, at least partly, the intent of the far right.

The other portion of the far right's objective appears to be to truly harm law-abiding American citizens who have been wrongfully designated as "targets of interest" through unconstitutional practices of the far right.

I appreciate your forbearance under what appear to be highly unusual circumstances.

I believe some measure of safety is established through my public documentation of threats in and of itself.

Having said that, your presence and intervention constitute protective gifts for which I am abidingly grateful.

Thank you for your patience in allowing me to continue to document these specifics, as troubling as they are to those of us with conscience and character.  The answer to those who would assail the peaceful discourse our democracy requires must always be "no" -- calmly, lawfully, determinedly "no."

You continue to help me articulate that sentiment.

With appreciation,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment