My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, December 17, 2023

A Request for the FBI to Immediately Mitigate Its Environmental Harms at 45 Vista Verde Way

The following email has been transcribed for ease of reading:

OIG Hotline, we need radon mitigation at our home due to the environmental crimes of the FBI in raising these levels to unacceptable exposures.  Please see the attached. (The EPA actually suggests mitigation for homes with radon levels between 2 and 4 pCi/L.)

Under normal circumstances, an American experiencing elevated radon levels would contact a radon mitigation service.  But these circumstances are not at all normal.  Aside from the obvious problems of radon mitigation technicians being pressed into falsified reporting by corrupt FBI personnel and affiliates like Txx Lxxxx and Bxxxxxx Pxxx, there remains the ability of FBI contractors to simply repeat the predations that raised the radon gas in the first place.  The law abiding American citizenry is not equipped to continuously mitigate environmental crimes perpetrated by a criminal FBI and its criminal affiliates.

Original radon gas measures on our land were well below the lowest measure of the last several weeks, which was 1.71 pCi/L.  During the worst of the FBI's assault with radon gas, I measured levels over 5 pCi/L.  Right now, the measure is 3.77 pCi/L -- still elevated by at least three points, and much too high.

My thyroid is painful, and I am developing a number of other physical symptoms that are consistent with high radiation exposures.

We need your assistance in forcing the FBI to mitigate these harms right away.

How can I prove that the FBI has caused these radon exposures?  Radon levels exterior to my home are identical to levels inside my home, which is not normal.  Exterior radon levels are normally between .3 and .7 pCi/L.  Levels exterior to a home with radon problems are typically much lower than interior levels.  On my property, there is no difference, indicating that the FBI directed the placement of discrete radon gas sources on. my land, with the effect of irradiating the whole property, inside and outside.

I would like to have a commitment from the FBI to removed all radon gas sources at our properties on an immediate basis.  The FBI needs to find the character to acknowledge its crimes in this and other realms, and to accept full responsibility for restoring our environment to safe conditions.

In experiencing this unacceptable environmental assault, I am led to wonder how many innocent people the FBI and its criminal affiliates have harmed in this manner.

How many people have developed cancer without understanding the cause?

How many people have perished because a totalitarian FBI decided, through falsified law enforcement reporting, that they should be placed on the "Disposition Matrix" or be listed on the "Phoenix Program" roster?

To say that this is dystopian falls short of the predatory horror of an FBI which is assailing the law-abiding American public with radiation, toxins, and pathogens through contaminated water, food, air and land.

I do not believe the agency's actions in perpetrating any of these harms are defensible, and I think the agency knows they are not defensible -- which is why it is hiding.

If the FBI is genuinely commtted to the murder of virtuous Americans, we need to expose its malfeasance in every regard.

And I still want the FBI to take immediate action in reducing radon gas at my home and property to the safe levels that were present before their affiliates ever trespassed on my land.

Thank you for your insistent advocacy in this regard.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams










No comments:

Post a Comment