My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, December 18, 2023

Newly Notarized Affidavit for the OIG Hotline

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that there is a newly notarized affidavit sent to your attention within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, with copies sent to lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, bearing the following subject heading and date/time stamp:

  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Newly Notarized Affidavit for Your Office; sent on December 18, 2023 at 3:53 PM.
This affidavit is yet one more newly notarized affidavit of my own.  Nothing has changed since my last affidavit, except for what I must presume to be the knowingly false reporting in which FBI affiliates are still engaged, likely through online identity impersonation.

The FBI's ongoing utilization of knowingly false reporting to justify unconscionable harms against a law-abiding FBI whistleblower represents indefensible conduct from a federal law enforcement agency, in my opinion.

I have requested that the FBI immediately remove all radon sources placed on my property(ies) or my family's properties by the FBI and/or its affiliates.  Clearly, the agency is exercising what it feels to be a retaliatory prerogative in exposing my family to ongoing hazardous radiation levels. As well, the background magnetic field, due to PG&E's "fuse saver assembly" installed at 87 Vista Verde Way, is highly elevated and unstable.  In addition, I have received ongoing allegations of repeated hexavalent chromium dissemination.

These predatory environmental harms are not the FBI's prerogative to deploy against the law-abiding public.  

Though the FBI is demonstrating the extent to which it feels exempt from the Constitution and rule of law, the American public may feel otherwise.

As you know, the OIG Hotline has my full permission to access my email accounts at any time your Office so desires.

With deep appreciation for your advocacy,






Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment