My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, December 13, 2023

 8:57 AM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to notarize yet one more affidavit to guard against falsified law enforcement reporting by the FBI and its affiliates, some of whom may have regularly engaged in online impersonation through Wifi "piggybacking."

Although I was blocked from utilizing Proof.com as an online notary, I was able to utilize OneNotary.us, which had the added advantage of allowing me to download the video recording of the session to my Documents file and Desktop file, in addition to a USB memory stick.

Sent newly notarized affidavit to the attention of the OIG Hotline within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com.

Documented availability of the affidavit on my blog.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 10:15 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

12:04 PM Connected to Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air.

Checked email and Amazon.

Donated to Nancy Pelosi, a Florida State Constitutional initiative to secure reproductive choice -- will be contributing to others today as well.

Environmental measures at home due to FBI predations have worsened.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 12:45 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

At approximately 2:15 PM, I signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to check email, document a concern regarding Cathy Nguyen from Allstate, check several books on Amazon, and revise and re-post a blog entry detailing why the FBI's engagement in torture against law-abiding American citizens can never be justified.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 3:06 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

7:50 PM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air.

Earlier made donations to Democratic causes on my phone.

Donated to President Biden and Vice President Harris.

Checked Amazon.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 8:37 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment