My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, December 6, 2023

 12:59 AM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 to continue working on L&D statement for OIG Hotline.

I will plan to notarize a general affidavit for the OIG Hotline later this morning.

Registered for Instagram training with the DNC on 12/13, even though I have not been signed into any social media platform for a lengthy period of time due to online impersonation attempts.  How easily can these accounts be hijacked?  Online impersonation continues to be a genuine concern, as well as privacy risks.

I may endeavor to sign into one platform yet to be determined in advance of Reach training on Wednesday evening, but I will be notifying the OIG Hotline of any effort on my part to do so.

Prepared two affidavits for the OIG Hotline and notarized them through Proof.com.

Emailed these documents to the OIG Hotline and placed a notification of their availability on my blog.

I will update this space concerning any attempt on my part to access a social media account prior to the Sharebank DNC event this evening.  I have not done so as of yet, and I need to ascertain a safe way for me to attempt this, without risking online identity impersonation as a result.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 1:53 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

4:30 PM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air.

Donated to Democratic causes and documented those donations within my email, sent to the attention of the OIG Hotline.

Documented threat of falsified witness statements connected to the online DNC event this evening by posting on my blog.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 6:18 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment