My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, December 16, 2023

Mailings Arriving on December 19, 2023

OIG Hotline, the following mailings were sent via FedEx by my husband this afternoon, to arrive on Tuesday, December 19, 2023.  The exact contents of all of these mailings will be sent to your attention via scanned email file to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com on Tuesday, December 19, 2023, with copies sent to lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com.

Thank you for your patience.  Each of the six mailings contains a donation to the Biden Victory Fund under the "cup of Joe" campaign.  Perhaps one of them will find its way to a hoped-for deposit.

The tracking numbers and receipts for these mailings follow herewith.  Mailings sent to you include the tracking numbers 788140439780 and 788140445824.  Mailings sent to the Honorable Avril Haines include the tracking numbers 788140404180 and 788140417250.  Mailings sent to Matthew Hurd include the tracking numbers788140352661 and 788140359931.

In gratitude,




Lane MacWilliams








No comments:

Post a Comment