My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, January 13, 2023

A Letter to My Brother

The following email has been transcribed for ease of reading.  A screenshot of the original communication appears at the conclusion of this post.

************************************************************************************

Email sent to: Brian@climatefoundation.org. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date:  January 12, 2023 at 1:22 PM

Re: Year-round occupancy at 40 Gansett Rd.

Brian, is your reticence over the insurance change related in any way to your desire to reside at 40 Gansett as a year-round occupant?

You expressed an interest in residing at 40 Gansett during Dad's final years.  If that desire is still present, perhaps we could explore the details.

I need to convey to you that I am aware of your communications with the FBI and FBI affiliates.  I do stand as a whistleblower of the FBI's corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the agency's affiliated "target of interest" program.  Of concern, it appears that the Five Eyes (including Australia) have perpetrated knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting against law-abiding citizens of their own, likely through FBI coordination and guidance.

Clearly, one necessity in exploring your long-term presence at 40 Gansett would be that you would agree to render null and void all third-party agreements that require from you falsified witness statements or falsified communications.  Another favorite go-to strategy of far right segments of the FBI appears to be to compensate tenants through Infragard to file spurious lawsuits against homeowners who have been wrongfully designated as "targets of interest."  As a result of this pattern of malfeasance by the agency, we would need to disallow any lawsuits against me, my family, or the Trust.

Still, I think it would  be a shame if members of the far right within the FBI prevented you from living where you would most like to live.

There's a wonderful quality of life on Gansett Rd, as you know, and if your professional life allows you to reside there, I would like to ensure that we have the chance to explore the possibility.

Please respond to me promptly if you would like to correspond about this subject further.

I hope your'e well,

Lane

*************************************************************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment