My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, January 13, 2023

Are Far Right Factions of the FBI Attempting to Utilize Emergency Preparedness as Part of Falsified Law Enforcement Reporting?

The following email has been transcribed for ease of reading.  Proper names have been redacted within this post, but are available for those with access to my email account.

************************************************************************************

Email sent to: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com.  From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: Friday, January 13, 2023 at 2:37 PM

Re: Diary Entry -- Emergency Preparedness Suggestions Being Sent to My Amazon Account

Someone appears to be encouraging me to engage in emergency preparedness at home.

Gas masks, long-term food and water supplies, Geiger counters, solar ovens -- this sort of thing.

I simply don't know who is directing this information my way.

Far right elements of the FBI are alleged to have actively, knowingly, and repeatedly lied about Ken and me -- inventing a number of ridiculous scenarios purported (according to my stalker) to involve a "nuclear scam" or "nuclear codes."

So, if I engage in emergency preparedness, am I playing into the hands of liars who would mischaracterize my motives?

I have no idea.

But having seen the way in which far right elements of the FBI organize their predations, I am concerned. This group appears cunning, determined, and aggressive in every regard -- certainly a violently criminal group -- and this is the gentlest possible way to express it.

I am under the distinct impression that my stalker xxxxxxx xxxx may actually have had access to sensitive information which he may in truth have disseminated to his contacts within Russian organized crime.  Why do I think this?  Because he projects everything.  All of his crimes.  All of his wrongdoing.  Everything he has accused me of doing serves as his own confession.  This is the mind-bending reality of psychopathic projection.

All of which is to say:  I am not sure, given xxxxxxx xxxx's aggressive lies about my family and myself, that emergency preparedness can be undertaken without a thorough and public explanation on my part.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Below are but a few examples of items Amazon listed as "Recommended for You" on sign-in to my account.

These survivalist items, including MREs, night vision binoculars, water filters, electric bicycles, gas masks, seed vaults, heating and cooking supplies, first aid kits, etc. have appeared on my Amazon feed seemingly out of nowhere.

Lane MacWilliams












No comments:

Post a Comment