My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, January 21, 2023

Documentation of Mailing of Check to Jay Gans

OIG Hotline investigators, because the FBI appears to have attempted to interfere with the contents of my mail in the agency's attempt to perpetrate further falsified law enforcement reporting concerning me, I am exercising an abundance of caution in paying routine bills, such as that below, extended to Jay Gans.

Accordingly, please see my email to Jay Gans today, confirming the mailing of my check to him.  

It is likely wise to document here that there is no writing, typing, or notation of any kind on the reverse side of this check.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

Email sent to: jaygans@juno.com. From: lanemacwilliamss@gmail.com. Date: January 21, 2023 at 3:01 PM

Re: Photos of my check and envelope paying you for your late December invoice

Jay, in order to maintain absolute clarity with regard to our communications, the check mailed to your North Falmouth address several days ago is pictured in the attachment, below.

The envelope contains nothing other than the check for $560.

This mailing is closed with a security seal bearing the number 1859869, as pictured below.

The reverse side of the envelope is shown here as well.

If you receive anything other than this check in the pictured envelope with the pictured seal, please notify me immediately and on an urgent basis.

There appear to have been active attempts on the part of far right FBI personnel to tamper with the contents of my mail with the alleged intent of implicating me of "crimes" that are unknown to me.

Due to the fact that law enforcement raids based on falsified law enforcement reporting can result in violence toward an innocent "target" or her innocent family members, you should decline all demands by your handler that you engage in false reporting surrounding my attempt to pay you according to your late December invoice.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************







No comments:

Post a Comment