My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, May 20, 2023

Formal Communication to Attorney Lisa Sherman of LaTanzi, Spalding and Landreth

 Email sent to: lsherman@latanzi.com  From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com  Date: May 20, 2023 at 1:52 PM

Please consider this a formal legal communication to LaTanzi, Spalding and Landreth.  I respectfully request a reply by Friday, May 26, 2023.  The firm's answer may come from any attorney within LaTanzi, Spalding and Landreth, but I ask that it be prepared in consultation with Attorney Lisa Sherman and with her full disclosure.

Does any employee of LaTanzi, Spalding and Landreth, including Lisa Sherman, Anna Kalivas, Susan Belcher and/or others, possess any knowledge of deficiencies in current documentation or filings for The Von Herzen Family 2010 Realty Trust?

Does any employee of LaTanzi, Spalding and Landreth, including Lisa Sherman, Anna Kalivas, Susan Belcher and/or others, possess any knowledge of documentation that contradicts my understanding that I am serving as sole Trustee of The Von Herzen Family 2010 Realty Trust?

If the answer is yes, what is that documentation, please?

I appreciate the full ethical and professional engagement of LaTanzi, Spalding and Landreth in ensuring that the firm's reply reflects full disclosure from Attorney Lisa Sherman and any others who may have knowledge that pertains to these formal questions.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment