My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, May 24, 2023

The Vertical Slope

1.  Is the experience of a "target of interest" challenging?  Is it an uneven playing field?

Answer:  It's not an uneven playing field.  It's a vertical slope.  If you can hang on to the face of the sheer cliff, you're doing well.  If you can climb, you're doing brilliantly.

2.  What is so difficult about it?

Answer:  The FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program is really a scapegoating program, in which law-abiding "targets" are falsely accused of myriad crimes in order to reassure criminals that they're in charge.  The breadth and means of assaults within the program are so extensive as to strain credulity, even for "targets" themselves.

3.  Can you give an example?

Answer:  Sure, this is a comparatively small instance.  But the day before yesterday, my stalker sent me messages on my cell phone regarding some type of assault while driving my car connected to the driving "blind spot."

Yesterday, when I was traveling to the notary and to FedEx, several cars maneuvered into a position behind me and then leaned on their horns.  Perhaps the intent is to cause an accident.  Perhaps it's false reporting regarding the driving of "targets."  Perhaps it's simple harassment.

But I've seen a lot, and that type of driving harassment is new to me.

4.  What are the current threats being extended to you?

Answer:  Defamation through Wells Fargo.  Property divestment through the actions of Panton Plumbing. And then a whole panoply of horrors which include staged car accident, staged "suicide," false accusations of narcotic dealing intended to lead to an unjustified law enforcement raid on my home.  Car bomb.  Carbon monoxide poisoning.  On and on.

5.  On top of everything else, you have also received threats that Comerica Bank staff member M. Farahani has recently been recruited as an FBI informant in order to file further falsified reports.

Answer:  It's a familiar process by this time, if an exhausting one.  The FBI has a compelling approach to witness/informants.  I think they appeal to witnesses' vanity in wanting to feel important.  Those who hesitate are incentivized with threats.  The agency's rate of recruitment has to be close to 100%.

6.  What would the public say if they knew they were being lied to concerning "targets of interest"?

Answer:  You know, I believe people would be profoundly upset about the ways in which the agency has deceived them.

7.  Do you discount the worst threats, so as to try to live your life with some semblance of freedom?

Answer:  No, it's not possible to discount the threats.  These people are serious, even if their predation is unreasoned and gratuitous.

Last night, after 8:00 PM, I was being followed up a rural Alpine Rd. by a large white pickup truck with traffic control cones in the truck bed.  That's an unusual time of day for a traffic control vehicle to be out and about.

The far right does not want to be caught in their crimes, so it's necessary to be attuned to every detail.

8.  How many "targets of interest" know that they need to notarize their documentation in order to claim appropriate legal standing in the face of falsified law enforcement reporting by coerced and paid witnesses?

Answer:  Perhaps one.  And it took me years to ascertain this.  So, this is what I mean when I say the playing field is a cliff.  The public really has no chance against this system of predation being perpetrated by far right FBI personnel.

9.  What is the solution?

Answer:  The solution always resides in the truth.  Our freedoms are dependent upon our ability to illuminate it, to strive for it, to uphold it, to preserve it.

10.  Is that what you're trying to do?

Answer:  It is, yes.

11.  Do you have further information for the OIG Hotline which you will be preparing as affidavits?

Answer:  I do.

12.  What is your expectation about what will happen to this information ultimately?

Answer:  That's not up to me, really.  My role is simply to convey as much as I can in a form that can be used by OIG Hotline investigators to best address the FBI's engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

13.  How do you feel about the progress of your journey so far?

Answer:  I feel that my progress has been fairly miraculous, actually.  I'm grateful for the little gestures of kindness and generosity I come across.  And I'm grateful for the grand gestures, too.  Some people have the heart of heroes, and you never know when you're going to come across them.  It's a rare find, but what a delight.

And I'm grateful to the OIG Hotline, the ODNI and President Biden, all of whom continue to be courageous and protective.

14.  What do you mean when you say that some people have the heart of heroes?

Answer:  Some people cannot be pressed into harming others, even by the FBI.  They resist.  They don't accept the disinformation designed to slander "targets of interest."  They hold fast to their principles.  

I've learned to be exceptionally grateful for these individuals.  

15.  But you're striving for the freedoms of people who don't understand the FBI's threats of autocracy, alongside the freedoms of people who do.

Answer:  Not everyone has had the benefit of access to the facts of this situation.  So, yes, I'm striving for everyone's civil liberties and human rights, regardless of their insight at this moment.  Democracy is predicated on the freedoms of everyone, not just some.

16.  Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct?

Answer:  I do.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment