My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, May 25, 2023

Update Regarding Txx Lxxxx: Recent Threats Extended by FBI Affiliates

Update:  This dialogue has been expanded.

*************************************************************************************

1.  What are the most serious current threats you're facing?

Answer:  Well, given that I'm an animal lover, I consider it to be terrible that my cat appears to be suddenly dying of heart failure after my stalker suggested that he was deploying HAARP toward our residence with the intention of causing heart failure.

2.  What is your cat's condition?

Answer:  Very poor.

3.  What other threats have you received today?

Answer:  My stalker seems to be suggesting that the FBI is pushing for a violent narcotics raid on our residential address based on knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting.  The narcotics twist on this threat appears to be relatively new.

4.  You and your family have nothing to do with illegal substances?

Answer:  We do not.

4. Has your stalker asserted that your son Duncan has been threatened once more into lying about your family?

Answer:  Yes, he has asserted that both Duncan and Mary are currently receiving threats of disability and/or death if they do not provide falsified reports to the FBI on command.

5.  What do you mean by disability?

Answer:  There appear to be specific threats toward Duncan and Mary of FBI affiliates causing brain damage through DEW deployment.

6..  I understand.  I'm sure those threats are horrifying for your family to receive.  Is it your belief that one or more of those falsified reports coerced by Txx Lxxxx from your younger son could be used to justify a violent law enforcement raid on your home?

Answer:  Absolutely.  I asked previously that Duncan be separated from his handler Txx Lxxxx, whose career is now on the line due to his violation of the Hatch Act.  In the absence of that separation, coerced falsehoods that threaten the lives of my whole family are almost inevitable.

7.  Any other threats that have caught your attention today?

Answer:  My stalker appears to be threatening an "explosion" at my younger son's address in San Francisco.  He has also threatened a "staged suicide" toward one of us, which is to say a murder made to look like a suicide by overdose of some substance.  Threats of arson.  Threats of carbon monoxide poisoning.  And threats of "sniper assault" continue as well.

8.  Anything else?

Answer:  Threats of forced job loss for my husband and/or younger son.

On the property side, there are threats of the theft of a manuscript.  Advancing threats of forced property divestment through a catastrophic loss at my family home, leading to insurance cancellation by my insurance company, leading to lawsuit.  In addition, there are advancing threats of mooring cancellation due to malfeasance by the mooring commissioner/inspector and also boat divestment.  There's some scheme the FBI has concocted regarding unpaid Boat Yard invoices resulting in boats being taken into possession by the Navy, with all bills going to the owner.

9.  Are you paying Parker's Boat Yard's invoices?

Answer:  Parker's Boat Yard is failing to send me invoices, despite my repeated requests.  I'm guessing how much I owe them for boat storage and sending them checks every month.

10.  I see.  Anything more?

Answer:  Over the past few days, there have been some quite specific threats relating to a "slippery when wet or icy" sign posted on Los Trancos Rd.

11.  Do the threats suggest a staged car accident of some kind relating to this specific location?

Answer:  They do.

12.  Are there any additional threats pertaining to slander and defamation?

Answer:  There have been many recent mentions of the FBI returning to the Library of Congress as a repository of defamatory information regarding my family.

13.  These mentions appear to be arriving in the wake of Wells Fargo's allegedly having served in this capacity for the FBI, violating your privacy for an unknown period of time.

Answer:  Yes, exactly so.

14.  Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Answer:  I do.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment