My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, May 22, 2023

Specific Threat Pertaining to an Armored Vehicle on the 280 Freeway Overpass at Alpine Rd.

OIG Hotline investigators, I am in receipt of a threat which is fairly detailed in its particulars.

I would ordinarily post this information later this morning, but my Wifi may be blocked through close-range signal jamming, preventing such an update.

Someone appears to have suggested that the middle-aged man who made the "flying fingers of doom" comment at the Sunnyvale FedEx on Friday afternoon filed a falsified report with the FBI alleging that he witnessed "terrorist activities" while I was, in fact,  posting information for your Office on this blog.

Again, I do realize that the FBI may feel frightened that I have caught the agency in the commission of falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.  But a whistleblower, which I am, and a "terrorist," which I am not, cannot be regarded as in any way similar.

Allegedly, due to the falsified witness statement of this man, to whose attempts at conversation I did not respond at all, there is the possibility of an armored vehicle being stationed at the 280 freeway overpass at Alpine Rd. later this morning.

The alleged intent is a sniper assault with some type of explosive bullets or explosive material, according to the threats that have appeared on my cell phone.

I wish I could report that I believe this threat is low probability.  

But my husband and I have an appointment Monday morning at 9:00 AM at the Wells Fargo branch at 2600 El Camino Real in Mountain View.   This appointment appeared to be "staged," as our banker, Alexander, was pressured to leave a single task uncompleted on Friday, May 19th, when we consulted with him.  This alleged "computer glitch" required both my husband and me to return to the Bank on Monday morning at 9:00 AM.

As a result, the FBI knows that I need to attend this appointment, and has been able to establish the timing of my travel.

I am concerned about the set of warnings I have received connected to this threat.

They are numerous enough, consistent enough, and detailed enough to raise red flags.

For the record, all of my words and actions on Friday, May 19, 2023, as on all other days, were honorable, upright, and law-abiding in every capacity.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment