My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Post in Progress

 



OIG Hotline, it appears that FBI directives extended to Panton Plumbing are currently threatening to endanger my home insurance policy.  

Because I am informed that the integrity of the main water valve at 40 Gansett Rd. was undermined due to unlawful FBI directives, I am unable to hire an alternate plumber to service my property.

The solution in this case is for Ron Laurino's handler to allow him to safely service the property by May 6 2023 at the latest.

Given everyone's liability concerns in this matter, this course of action would be wise, and not least for the wayward FBI personnel involved.

Your encouragement of this resolution would be most appreciated.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment