My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, May 31, 2023

A Quest to Interrupt the FBI's Plan to Perpetrate Harm Through the Falmouth Water Department

OIG Hotline investigators, it appears that the FBI is co-opting the Falmouth Water Department in a plan to rebuild the water main curb stop at 40 Gansett Rd. as a means of extending future harm to the residents of the property.

I spoke to the Town of Falmouth Public Works Department at 508-457-2543, and was told the following information on a recorded line:

"As of January 1st, if a plumber turns the water on at the street -- or off -- and breaks the curb stop, the homeowner is responsible for the repair, which is a two thousand dollar fee.  So, most plumbers will no longer turn the water on or off at the street anymore.  It is a deterrent to try and have the plumbers not do that because a lot of them are not, you know, they're not skilled enough to do that properly without breaking the curb stop.  So we are encouraging plumbers and homeowners to call the Water Department directly and have us turn the water on and off."

Following this conversation, I received information that Panton Plumbing had been directed by FBI personnel to intentionally break the curb stop at my family home at 40 Gansett Rd., with the specific intention that the Falmouth Water Department would then "rebuild" the water main valve in order to allow for various harms to residents at the property as directed by the FBI.

What do those harms include?  High levels of ionizing radiation?  Water contaminated with pathogens known to be severely hazardous to human health?  Chemical contamination?

I believe this circumstance may present an important opportunity for OIG Hotline investigators to ascertain the means of the FBI's compromise of law-abiding Americans' water utility access.

Cal Water has already torn up the street and rebuilt the water main valve access to my home in Portola Valley, in a manner unlike any other water main curb stop on my street.  It would appear, given the various harms that my family has experienced through contaminated water, that the FBI was involved in directing that process.

But the Falmouth Water Division has not yet rebuilt the water main curb stop at 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA.

It seems that this would be the perfect time for investigators to assess the FBI's communications with this public utility, including the agency's specific instructions for the rebuilding of this valve at the street.

Given that the implications for the welfare of other Americans through public water utilities are so far-reaching, please intervene if you are able.

I include herewith an email I sent to the Falmouth Water Department this morning.  I will attempt to place this information in notarized affidavit form within one week.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Email sent to: dpw@falmouthma.gov. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: May 31, 2023 at 11:29 AM

Re:  Formal Requests of the Falmouth Water Department Re: 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA

To the Falmouth Water Department:

I have one immediate request of the Falmouth Water Department prior to your going to my property at 40 Gansett Rd.

1.  Please forward to me a written copy of the Falmouth Water Department's new Town policy stating that plumbers cannot turn on/off water at the street, and that there will be a $2,000 fine to the homeowner if the "curb stop" is broken.

I am informed that the Falmouth Water Department has been in communication with the FBI/Infragard concerning my property.  Allegedly, FBI personnel have instructed you to rebuild the water main curb stop at my home in order to allow future means of harm to be extended to the residents of the home through water access at the street.

I know something about this process, as it was already perpetrated by the water company at my main address.

I cannot recommend that the Falmouth Water Department incur the myriad liabilities involved with acceding to the FBI's request.

I would like to have photographs of the current condition of the water main curb stop at 40 Gansett Rd., please.

And I would like to have your full disclosure concerning the directives the FBI has extended to your Department concerning my property.  This is a safety issue both for my family and for any others who will reside in the home through future rentals or sale of the property.

Please be apprised that I will be sharing this communication with the Investigations Division of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline which is currently investigating FBI malfeasance in the form of falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.  Because I stand as a whistleblower of the FBI's corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the agency's affiliated "target of interest" program, FBI personnel have, unfortunately, assumed a predatory stance toward my family and my property.

I ask that the Falmouth Water Department refuse to aid and abet their criminal intent.

Instead, I request that your personnel insist on transparency and accountability in all services provided by your Department.

I look forward to hearing from you in detail concerning the matter delineated above.

Thank you for your ethical engagement with this issue,

Lane MacWilliams






No comments:

Post a Comment