My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, May 19, 2023

The FBI's Repeated Obstruction of Justice Through Notary Public Interference

 OIG Hotline, UPS twice engaged in obstruction of justice this afternoon in failing to notarize documents for your Office.  

The first notary, at 405 El Camino Real in Menlo Park, had "forgotten her book at home."  Her replacement notary at the same location "couldn't remember" how long he had held his commission.

Later, at the UPS located at 555 Bryant Street, Palo Alto, Notary Public "Hana" interrupted the notary process halfway through signing and refused to continue.

When I mentioned that I believed obstruction of justice was being perpetrated and would need to report this concern, "Hana" stated that she would be reporting the failed notarization as well.  

This begs the question, to whom would Hana be reporting a failed notarization procedure if she were not supplying a corrupted witness statement for the FBI?

What is the significance of an FBI which prevents notarizations of affidavits by law-abiding "targets of interest"?

The effect is to violate the most fundamental of civil liberties by taking away free speech.

Beyond this, FBI personnel are committing clear obstruction of justice in attempting to prevent an investigation of the agency's malfeasance toward the law-abiding American public.

UPS' corruption serves as a sad footnote to the treatise on the far right's contempt for the Constitution.

Later in the afternoon, four of my documents received Jurat notarization at Comerica Bank.

These documents have been converted to electronic files for safekeeping until they can be faxed to your Office during your regular hours.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment