My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, March 17, 2024

Aggressive Behavior By Alleged Delivery Driver During My Attempted Egress from My Home

OIG Hotline, please see the communication below pertaining to apparent FBI harassment at the top of my driveway this afternoon.

This is to confirm that all of my husband's and my own words, actions, communications and intentions have been and continue to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully, and categorically false.

This is further to confirm that all was normal and peaceable at our property before this driver arrived, during his presence, and afterwards.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully, and categorically false.

I hereby certify that all of the information provided within this post is true and correct.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams







No comments:

Post a Comment