My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, March 3, 2024

Amazon Delivery Trespass

OIG Hotline, an Amazon delivery person left this package (photos below) as shown, under the windshield wiper of my vehicle, traveling 40 yards down the driveway, past our No Trespassing signs, to do so.  The placement of this package is highly unusual and was accompanied in timing by apparent threats of package bomb/car bomb.

Clearly, given the FBI's recent crimes of falsified law enforcement reporting, I would expect that this delivery was accompanied by falsified witness statement on the part of the delivery person.

Curiously, the Amazon delivery person's photograph that accompanies the tracking information on Amazon shows the following delivery placement at 7:16 PM last night, March 2, 2024.


Note that this placement does not match the photos I took one hour ago, included here below, in which the package has been rotated by 90 degrees and placed underneath the windshield wiper of the car.

It appears possible that the package was blown off the car in high winds last night, yet someone was present on my property overnight to secure it.  For reference, we do not make a practice of welcoming strangers onto our property without our knowledge or consent.  I find both the original placement of this package, 40 yards off Vista Verde Way access, as well as the repositioning of the package, to be unusual.

It appears that more than one person was involved in the placement and replacement of this package, and the question that follows would be why.

I will be writing an affidavit to address these concerns shortly.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams






No comments:

Post a Comment