My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, March 23, 2024

Facebook LogIn Notification

UPDATE:

I logged off of my Facebook account at 3:32 PM Pacific time.

I engaged in no messaging or chat groups during the nearly two hours that this account remained open.  Rather, I continued to check that my post, listed below, was still active and visible.

I will not be logging onto my Facebook account or any other social media accounts without first informing the OIG Hotline.  The single exception to this rule is LinkedIn, where I remain logged in.  I am not messaging anyone on this platform, however.  If that changes, and I desire to follow up on a professional lead, I will notify the OIG Hotline in advance of doing so.

This is to reconfirm that all of my activities, communications, conduct and intentions online, and everywhere else, have been and continue to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully, and categorically false.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, I will be attempting to log onto my Facebook account shortly in order to post my thanks to your Office and others regarding the settlement you and the ODNI have negotiated concerning the FBI's and CIA's perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

I will report back here when that post has been completed.

I will not engage in any other communications on Facebook whatsoever.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

OIG Hotline, my Facebook post is below, first appearing at 1:34 PM Pacific time.

I will remain on Facebook for approximately one to two more hours without engaging in any chat rooms or messaging, simply to ensure that my post remains visible.

Following that time period, I will log off and document that process on this post.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams




No comments:

Post a Comment