My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, March 18, 2024

New Threats from the FBI and Its Affiliates

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that I am in receipt of threats from FBI affiliates of a German Shepherd dog being intentionally released on my property, allegedly to be attributed to a dog's escaping through a "hole in the fence" of a neighbor.

The guidance regarding these planned events is highly specific, so I do believe that it must be viewed as a credible threat.

Alongside these specifics, there are myriad mentions of police action, police breaking doors down, accidental shootings, etc.  So this would appear to represent the FBI's familiar theme of attempting to cast blame on law-abiding Americans for Phoenix Program crimes, albeit in a slightly different guise with the use of a German Shepherd dog.

In addition to this whole narrative, there are myriad mentions of the FBI's alleged torture of my sons in the agency's coercion of falsified witness statements from them, wrongfully alleging drug use, spying, terrorism, violence, human trafficking -- and every false crime the FBI has ever alleged of my husband and myself.

Further, there are repeated threats of lies extended by a "house maid," who is alleged to have received immigration benefits for her extended family members in return for falsified witness statements.

Finally, there are allegations that certain others have been the unfortunate recipients of coercion from the FBI through intentional ionizing radiation exposures.

I myself have been the recipient of these exposures, and I am very sorry to hear that others on this team may have experienced the same assault.

In truth, the FBI appears to be extending threats of heightened radiation exposures to my family members and to me at this time, in addition to myriad exposures in the past.  As a result, I will be recording exposures within my home for the time being.

For some reason, intentional asbestos exposures appear to have been added to the FBI's long list of environmental harms.

It is my hope that in continuing to write publicly about emergent threats from the wayward far right within the FBI and its affiliate law enforcement agencies, I can create a measure of safety for my family.

Thank you for allowing me to express these concerns.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment