My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Request for Intervention; PG&E Letter

OIG Hotline, please see herewith the contents of the PG&E letter, securely retrieved from our mailbox this morning, March 5, 2024.


This document has also been made available to your Office through a scan attached to an email sent to your attention within my gmail accounts at 8:56 AM. Related communications have been sent to your attention within my email accounts at 8:57 AM, 8:58 AM, and 8:59 AM.

This is to formally request the intervention of the OIG Hotline in preventing PG&E's planned power pole replacement at our property, long threatened as a means of causing grievous harm to our family through dramatically elevated EMF in direct retaliation for my standing as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance.

We would greatly appreciate your advocacy in safeguarding our family in this matter.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment