My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Buick Odometer; Request for Penalties Assessment

 OIG Hotline, please see the iPhone photo, below, of my Buick's odometer, which I took with my cellphone 415-963-1467 a few minutes ago.  I have not left 45 Vista Verde Way since my Saturday shopping trip, when I drove my husband's Infiniti.  (His vehicle is now parked at the airport, given his trip to Arizona. I do not currently possess the key to his second vehicle, and I have not driven it in years.)  Further, I have not hosted any guests to my residence. Because I don't know the nature of the FBI's current falsified law enforcement reporting, nor the falsified law enforcement reporting of its affiliates, I am simply providing the attached as proof of my location.

Please note that this photograph has also been sent to your attention within an email entitled ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Buick Odometer, March 19, 2024, 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley CA, sent at 11:48 AM today, March 19, 2024.  More detailed GPS location data can be extracted from the original file provided to you.

If this happens to prove the falsity of the FBI's current defamation attempts, please proceed to levy another round of fines against this agency.  In addition, I would ask that this information be forwarded to the Honorable Avril Haines of the ODNI, should this material assist in levying further fines against the CIA for its participation in knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

Thank you very much for your support in this remarkably persistent problem of the agencies' obstinacy in creating known falsehoods regarding law-abiding American citizens.

It is my understanding that my life is on the line as the result of this disinformation, due to the fact that the FBI and its affiliates appear to be attempting to cast false blame for its own alleged involvement in Phoenix Program crimes.

Please note that Ready Refresh water delivery service dropped off several five gallon water bottles at the top of our driveway at approximately 11:38 AM this morning.  The driver did not see me.  Nor did he have a substantive view of our property from that location.  However, I received many threats this morning pertaining to water and "poisoning," including two specific mentions of eColi.  It's not clear to me whether the driver was meant to be co-opted by the FBI in a threat of falsified law enforcement reporting as well.

My husband already contracted eColi poisoning as the result of FBI predations last year.  I don't want any of us to experience that trauma again.

So, I would simply advise the FBI, Arrowhead and Ready Refresh to pick up any contaminated bottles of water immediately and replace them with perfectly clean and healthy water.  

Otherwise, there will be additional redress of a kind I highly doubt these organizations desire.

Please be apprised that I did note the presence of a helicopter hovering quite low over our residence at 11:40 AM, though I could not identify its markings from my vantage.

This is to certify that everything on our property, to the best of my direct knowledge and observation, has been and is lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form. This is to further confirm that all of my actions, communications, conduct and intentions have been and continue to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

This is to certify that the foregoing is true and correct to the best of my direct knowledge and understanding.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully, and categorically false.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams




No comments:

Post a Comment