My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Online Impersonation Risk

OIG Hotline, the communication below was forwarded to the attention of your Office at 7:56 PM on March 12, 2024.

It would appear that the FBI and its affiliate agencies are intensifying their falsified law enforcement reporting toward me at this time, including efforts to impersonate me online through a number of apps and social media accounts I do not use.

I believe that the FBI and its affiliates are conveying their unwillingness to admit fault in their ongoing creation, aggregation, and dissemination of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

Certainly, the obstinacy and intransigence of the FBI and its cohort within the CIA are notable.

It is as if these personnel believe their dishonesty can be rectified by a fresh torrent of lies, intended to replace the old.

It appears as though the agency's internal culture renders it incapable of honesty.

Let us all hope the FBI has the potential for the self-reflection and change necessitated by the discovery of its most recent malfeasance.

There are many honorable people who work for the FBI.  I believe Christopher Wray owes them the truth of the agency's engagement in the production, aggregation of dissemination of known disinformation about law-abiding American citizens.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams






No comments:

Post a Comment