My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, March 16, 2024

PAMF Billing

 OIG Hotline, it was made known to me yesterday, March 15, 2024, for the first time that I have an outstanding bill at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation.  I can only guess that PAMF charged me for the cancellation of my last appointment and failed to provide me with any paper billing following that non-event.

Now, no doubt, the FBI is accusing me of someone who doesn't pay her bills.

Yesterday morning, I received a voice message from PAMF billing immediately prior to my power being cut off by PG&E for the rest of the day.  The billing office is now closed and I cannot pay this bill on the automated line without my patient number, which I do not possess, because I do not have a paper bill.

I cannot sign into PAMF online, due to the fact that Sutter Health has recently revised its Privacy Policy to include terms which are extremely unfavorable to patients.  Basically, it states that PAMF will be held harmless for any and all privacy violations of patients.  The language follows here:

These are not terms to which anyone should agree, in my opinion.

PAMF has a real obligation to uphold patient privacy and safety, and if it cannot uphold those principles, it should leave the business of delivering health care.

I would like to point out that this process -- one in which the FBI effectively withholds bills while accusing "targets of interest" of being scofflaws -- is extremely easy for the FBI to accomplish.  It appears to represent a well-established pattern for the agency in its predations toward law-abiding American citizens.

The far right should not be in charge of evaluations of the worthiness, stability, reliability or lawfulness of "targets of interest," given that its denizens within the FBI continue to build fake files containing false crimes about this segment of honorable Americans.  Slander and defamation of "targets" based on knowing malfeasance by the FBI and its affiliates is routine.  People need to acclimate to this reality and circumvent its damaging effects.

I will be calling PAMF's billing office on Monday morning.

Patterns of FBI predation need to be fully grasped in order to be circumvented.

If a phone call is scheduled in advance, the FBI can easily cut the power or disable a specific cell phone.  Beyond this, the agency can readily delete a voicemail from a given phone, erase an important text message, delete a critical email or pull a letter out of the U.S. Postal Service system.  These obstructions are elementary for them.  The agency perpetrates them on a continuing basis.

In order to circumvent these obstructions, people need to act in a manner that cannot be anticipated.

Given today's FBI, one cannot talk about an important phone call in advance.  One simply needs to place the call.

Delays in outreach allow the FBI additional time in which to perpetrate yet further unjustified harms.  They are not neutral in their effects, and the FBI does not intend them to be.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment