My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, March 27, 2024

New Email for the OIG Hotline

OIG Hotline, please find a new email sent to your attention within my gmail accounts with the following subject heading and date/time stamp:  ATTN: OIG HOTINE Re: Ownership of Papers, Memory Sticks, Electronic and Recording Devices, sent at 8:49 AM on March 27, 2024.

Please access this communication at your earliest convenience.

The OIG Hotline has my permission to access my email accounts for this retrieval, as well as retrieval of all other communications sent to your Office's attention, in addition to any communications believed or suspected to be related to falsified law enforcement reporting.

As you know, the FBI appears to have utilized my email accounts for the purposes of falsified law enforcement reporting in the past, and I have endeavored to bring these instances to your attention as soon as I have been made aware of their potential perpetration.  I will continue to do so to the best of my ability.

This is to reconfirm that all of my activities, communications, conduct, purchases, subscriptions and intentions, online and everywhere else, have been and continue to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully, and categorically false.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment