My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, March 3, 2024

FOURTH UPDATE: Planned Mail Retrieval, March 3, 2024

FOURTH UPDATE: OIG Hotline, the PG&E letter was successfully and securely retrieved from our mailbox this morning, observing all security procedures delineated below.

The content of this letter will appear elsewhere on this blog.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams



THIRD UPDATE:  OIG Hotline, my husband is retrieving the PG&E letter at 8:19 AM on March 5, 2024, observing all security precautions delineated below while doing so.

I will be updating this blog with the contents of the PG&E communication and confirmation of successful and secure mail retrieval.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams


SECOND UPDATE:  OIG Hotline, our mail retrieval was completed successfully this morning, March 4, 2024.

Because the PG&E letter had not yet been delivered, I will request that my husband collect this communication from our mailbox tonight.  

Following that process, I will report back here regarding its contents.




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************


UPDATE:  OIG Hotline, our planned mail retrieval did not occur yesterday due to the fact that my husband was feeling unwell.

We will be retrieving our mail today, and I will update this page when we do so.

I note that, within a USPS Informed Delivery email for today, PG&E is announcing yet another imminent power outage.  I hope this is not related to the FBI's recent threat to replace our power pole with the specific intent in order to harm our family with elevated EMF.


I will be sharing this PG&E letter on this blog.

Thank you for your patience,

Lane MacWilliams

 


OIG Hotline, my husband will retrieve our mail today, March 3, 2024.

He will use a body cam, as he did during his last retrieval of mail, to film the entire process of his handling each piece of mail that we accept.  The ownership of this camera and its micro SD card have already been conveyed to the OIG Hotline Investigations Division.

He will not retrieve or open the letters from Jim Mellano of AFE nor from SC Fund Recovery, but rather, will leave them in place.  To confirm, ownership of the Jim Mellano/AFE letter and the SC Fund Recovery letter have been transferred to the OIG Hotline Investigations Division and will be provided to them as soon as they request them.

My husband will affix a new security seal to the lock on the box when he has completed his retrieval of accepted mail.

For clarity, neither Ken nor I have opened the mailbox since Ken's last documented retrieval of acceptable mail.

We hope that the security measures we have taken -- that of the security seal, and the presence of lights and an alarm, will have been sufficient to prevent tampering with our mailbox in the interim.

Again, we hope that Jim Mellano has been honest in his characterization of the contents of the AFE letter as a simple, unaltered 1099 form.  

However, because Jim Mellano has lied in writing in the past, we are taking all precautions to ensure our family's security, as well as to preserve any material that could possibly assist OIG Hotline investigators in their inquiry into falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

Whether Jim Mellano's actions in sending a letter against my express directives were intended to alarm me -- and discredit me in that process -- or whether they were intended to further a plan of falsified law enforcement reporting against my family or myself -- it seems wise to me to exercise great caution and care in this circumstance.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment