My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, September 1, 2023

Addressing the Problem of Email Tampering

OIG Hotline, it has come to my attention that some of my emails to the attention of your Office are missing from my gmail accounts.

Further, I find today that some attachments of affidavits for your Office have been tampered with.

As a result, I will be re-sending a number of affidavits to your attention through my gmail accounts throughout this weekend.

If you have the capability to check my email to ensure that your Office has the proper documents, that would be a great help.

My other means of supplying information to your Office have been repeatedly blocked.

A re-send of my affidavit regarding "Hotel Stays by Lane MacWilliams" has been completed this evening at 6:11 PM with a gmail to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, with copies to lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, and a subject heading of ATTN: OIG HOTLINE: RESEND OF AFFIDAVIT RE: HOTEL STAYS BY LANE MACWILLIAMS.

Please access this material at your earliest opportunity.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment