My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, September 28, 2023

UPDATE: Microsoft Updates Its Terms of Use

UPDATE:  OIG Hotline, my Microsoft account login information is included within an email to the attention of your Office within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, with copies sent to lmacwilliams77419@gmai..com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, with a date/time stamp of today, September 28, 2023 at 2:47 PM Pacific time.

The subject heading for this communication reads as follows:  ATTN: OIG Hotline Re: Microsoft Account Information for Lane MacWilliams.

Please access this information at your earliest possible opportunity.

As you know, the OIG Hotline has my full permission to access my email accounts at any time your Office so desires.

With deep appreciation,




Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, your Office may be aware that Microsoft is updating its Terms of Use in a manner that allows for this company to be utilized by the FBI as a repository of false and defamatory information concerning law-abiding U.S. citizens.

I believe that I have two Microsoft accounts, one connected to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com and one connected to lanevh1@gmail.com.

At one point in the autumn of 2021, I was utilizing a Microsoft Outlook account to communicate with Tom Still, attorney for David Lieberman.

I was quite surprised, after having had this email account for approximately 3-5 weeks, to discover one day that my entire account history had been deleted without explanation.

I don't believe there was anything terribly critical within those communications.  However, the deletion of the history of this account suggests to me that the FBI might have used it to falsify communications which did not originate with me.

With this communication, I am conveying to the OIG Hotline a Dell laptop computer, which I may have inadvertently left out of previous documentation delineating transfer of ownership of my electronic devices.  Perhaps the Outlook email history can be retrieved from this device, or my other laptops, through forensic investigation.

The reason this is a pressing concern at this time is the following:  in order to separate myself from Microsoft's new Privacy Policy, which is not private at all, I need to close my Microsoft accounts.

When I do so, it is likely that the history of these accounts will be lost.

Out of a concern that your Office should have access to all documentation possible, I would respectfully request that the OIG Hotline ask that Microsoft preserve all accounts linked to my name and identity for the purposes of your investigation only.

I hereby grant the Office of the Inspector General Hotline  of the U.S. Department of Justice, and to no other Office, my full permission to communicate a preservation of evidence request to Microsoft regarding  any and all of my accounts with this company.

I believe that I must close my Microsoft accounts tomorrow, September 29, 2023, in order to avoid Microsoft's draconian new terms, which are certainly unacceptable to any person who has experienced the slander and defamation associated with the FBI's knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting against law-abiding U.S. citizens.

I will turn my attention to this task at 2:00 PM tomorrow, Pacific time.

It is my hope that the OIG Hotline will have been able to lay claim to any desired data or accounts prior to that time.

I apologize for the late notice with regard to this matter.

The likely presence of two Phoenix personnel within our residence at this time has been an security focus for the last several days, certainly, and continues to be so.

Thank you for your forbearance under the circumstances.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment