My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, September 19, 2023

False Reports from Graham MacWilliams

OIG Hotline, I am informed that Graham has, at FBI directive, been falsely reporting that he is being abused at home.

Last night, within our home, I watched Graham engage in completely unwarranted aggression toward my husband.  Afterwards, it appears that he left the house to extend a false claim to law enforcement  -- at FBI directive -- that he himself had been abused.

I will be documenting these occurrences via affidavit as soon as possible.

How can we contextualize what is occurring here?

Graham MacWilliams appears to have been told by the FBI that, in discrediting his parents, he will be saving the world from some potential catastrophe to be perpetrated by the far right.

He believes that, if the far right is held to account for its crimes against the law-abiding American public, the far right's threatened escalation in causing a global crisis of some kind will come to pass.

I have attempted to reassure Graham that we have a wonderful Commander-in-Chief in President Joseph Robinette Biden, and that he and his staff have their eye on the ball.

They know that, if we allow the FBI to persist in falsified law enforcement reporting against the law-abiding American public, our democracy will be forfeit.

So, they are willing to make this stand in holding the FBI to account, as am I.

Graham is clearly a supporter of appeasement to totalitarian interests.  But any student of history knows that appeasement does not satisfy autocrats like Vladimir Putin and his cohort on the far right.  Not for long.

Right now, my husband and I are in quite a bind.

Our son needs medical care, which he has been expressly denied by multiple physicians and hospitals.

I am informed that, if we take him to Stanford, the Emergency Room staff has been instructed to claim parental neglect and local law enforcement intends to charge us with one or more related crimes.

So, despite Jacob Ballon's and Kathy King's recommendations -- at FBI directive -- I don't believe Stanford Medicine is a viable option for us.

I will be attesting to Graham's aggression and duplicity within an affidavit today, and I will encourage my husband to do the same.  I wish to make clear that my son is extremely ill with an untreated pituitary tumor and untreated Echinococcus multilocularis -- both of these issues due to the FBI's active predation and subsequent obstruction of Graham's medical care.

We would not harshly judge a person who was being manipulated by a malevolent third party while suffering from a brain tumor.  So, too, we should not harshly judge Graham.  His lies are the direct result of FBI deceit and predation.  They must be understood in this light.

I will update this blog with regard to our decisions regarding Graham's medical and psychiatric care today.

While I am currently alone at home with Graham, I will attempt to avoid all interaction with him, knowing that he is being instructed to scream, threaten, and rage against his parents only to contact law enforcement and file a false victim statement.

Longer term, it is clear that it is unsafe for my husband and me to be residing under the same roof as Graham.  The fates of too many good people depend on truthfulness in all matters, and Graham is, for reasons not of his own making, unable to hold to the truth at this time.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment