My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, September 8, 2023

UPDATE: Six New Jurat-Notarized Affidavits

An UPDATE appears at the conclusion of this post.

************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, please see the email sent to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, with copies to lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com at 11:05 PM tonight, September 8, 2023, with the following subject heading:  ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Six New Jurat-Notarized Affidavits for Your Office.

Please be aware that, following our notarization of documents this evening with Notary Public Sivanagaraju Yarramaneni, my husband and I stopped to fill my car with gas at 334 San Antonio Rd. in Mountain View, CA.  The receipt is included in the email referenced above.

Finally, please be apprised that, on our return home, I noted that the blue and yellow football deposited on our property last week had been removed from the box of balls at the edge of our land.

I took a current photograph to post below:


Although my stalker seemed to suggest that the blue and yellow football was important somehow in an FBI scheme of falsified law enforcement reporting, we do not know in what way.  We have no knowledge of his origins, its contents, if any, or its new owner.

Thank you for allowing me to document theese details herewith




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

UPDATE:  2:27 AM September 9, 2023

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that our Notary Public last night, Mr. Sivinagaraju Yarramaneni, appeared to have invited three or four friends to his notarization address , close to the intersection of California Avenue with San Antonio Rd. at 774 Burgoyne Street, Mountain View, CA. 94043.  He had never had company at his Office during previous notarizations.  These gentlemen appeared to be playing cards and listening to East Indian music at Mr. Yarramaneni's usual notarization desk.

We apologized for interrupting the group, and Mr. Yarramaneni led us to a desk in an adjoining Office space for the Jurat notarization procedure, which proceeded fairly normally, despite music in the background.

Afterwards, we left by again walking past the card-playing group of men, once again apologizing for the interruption.

This interaction was fully documented and that information can be provided to OIG Hotline investigators upon request.

My concern at this memento is as follows:  when we left our home at slightly after 9:00 PM, the blue and yellow football was still in the box next to our mailbox, as I recall seeing it while driving past at the top of our driveway.

On our return an hour and a half later, the blue and yellow football was gone from this location.

Fortunately, I happened to document this change with a photograph and commentary, above and in my gmail message accompanying these notarizations.

My concern is as follows:  what if the FBI were to pay Mr. Yarramaneni and his friends, or random gas station customers, to state that we had "dropped off" the blue and yellow football at their location last night?

Beyond this, what if the FBI had the capability of quickly creating an AI-generated film co-opting our likenesses to serve as false "evidence" of such a claim?

My stalker repeatedly extended the assertion of a "drop" being connected to "Friday," which I interpreted to pertain to my younger son in some way.

What if he was referring to the blue and yellow football instead?

Wouldn't it be a trivial matter for an FBI affiliate to retrieve the ball during our absence and transport it to a "drop" location after our return home?

Wouldn't it also be trivial to pay Mr. Yarramaneni's friends, or gas station customers across the street,  to state falsely that they had witnessed us in possession of such an item, or that they had received such an item from us?

I feel concerned about this possibility.

I believe the FBI feels cornered in several aspects of falsified law enforcement reporting proven by the OIG Hotline's investigation.  Further, I believe the agency may be willing to go to extraordinary lengths to attempt to implicate my husband and myself of wrongdoing in light of its own culpability.

I need to observe at this time that, to survive a collective attempt to lie about my husband and myself by the FBI, and, apparently, now CIA personnel, is a perilous and challenging undertaking.

One mistake on our part -- one oversight -- can lead to an arrest or a violent law enforcement raid.

What if I had not noticed the missing blue and yellow football upon our return home last night?

It was dark by that time.  I could easily have missed this detail.

My husband was exhausted at the time.  I could easily have been persuaded to wait until the morning to photograph this change.

One small error of this kind can potentially lead to catastrophe for our family.

It goes without saying that those who would feel comfortable in targeting my husband and myself in this manner are fully cognizant of their deceit.

It is much more likely that they have harmed one thousand American families than that they have harmed one.

They are practiced in their prevarications.

We, on the other hand,  are entirely unaccustomed to their ploys.

This is the reason that I am requesting a greater degree of whistleblower protection for myself and my family.

I realize that I am not a federal employee at this time, and accordingly, I don't believe I have access to whistleblower protections under the current laws.

But my family and friends remain excruciatingly vulnerable to ongoing targeting, harm and abuse from FBI personnel and affiliates.

The health of my youngest son and his girlfriend has been gratuitously ruined, with malice aforethought. Two beautiful young Americans, with their whole lives ahead of them.  Forever altered.  No payoff from the FBI will ever restore their full health to them.  No Bitcoin account will ever render them free from pain.  No "final offer" from the FBI will ever render them free from a need for painkillers to address their ongoing physical distress.

There is no wealth that is equivalent to the gift of good health, just as there is no bank account that is equal to the treasure of a clean environment.

I feel heartbroken over the crimes of Tom Lyons, Brandan Pesa and Christopher Wray toward us as honorable, law-abiding American citizens,

I respectfully request that OIG Hotline investigators fully illuminate what these men have done in causing grievous and irreversible physical harm to my family.  When a mother knows her children, she can perceive that they are in pain.  She knows what she knows, and no false statements, no facile denials, will dissuade her.

And I further ask that ongoing schemes of falsified law enforcement reporting, such as that involving Notary Public Sivanagaraju Yarramaneni and his friends, or gas station customers, bearing false witness in some manner pertaining to the blue and yellow football, be fully illuminated.

Mr. Yarramaneni's contact information is as follows: Work:  (650) 209-5243, Mobile: (408) 425-0981.  Address:  774 Burgoyne Street, Mountain View, CA. 94043 Email: rajuy@abhinavy.com.

I will be documenting our notarization experience with Mr. Yarramaneni, in addition to the disappearance of the blue and yellow football from our property, with future affidavits.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment