My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, September 17, 2023

Reviewing Threats from the FBI of Causing Blindness

Update regarding my family member:

OIG Hotline, in evaluating the potential cause of my family member's sudden double vision, I will observe the following:

Approximately three weeks ago, I began to receive many recommendations on my Amazon "recommended for you" list for vitamins assisting with "ocular support" and "retinal defense."

As a result of this, I purchased the following item on August 30, 2023.  This product remains unopened within my home.


I also note that I have received threats from FBI affiliates of the FBI's ability to cause blindness in myself or a family member for years.

Here is an example of documentation of threats from the FBI on January 15, 2023, sent to my email lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 9:47 AM Pacific time, though please note I have recorded this particular threat dozens of times:



The first listing in this photo of this long documentation of threats is, as you see, "a threat of 'retinal damage' intended to cause blindness manifested by focused DEW deployment.

My sense is that the FBI may cause eye damage in a given "target of interest" through focused DEW deployment during sleeping hours.  But the organization may also rely on malfeasance by a physician consulted to address that damage.

Given the Phoenix Program's apparent reliance on pathogens, what would happen if someone with elevated ocular pressure and damaged retinas were exposed to a pathogen capable of causing blindness, perhaps through eye drops administered in a medical setting?

Would exposure to syphilis or HSV cause blindness in such an instance?  Is there a caustic substance which could cause blindness in a patient with damaged ocular health, separate and apart from infection per se?  The FBI no doubt knows the answers to these appalling questions.

I have noticed that when the FBI commits human atrocities, the organization attempts to "distribute the guilt" by ordering contractors to perpetrate the worst deeds.

When the FBI orders a dentist to expose a healthy young patient to HIV during what should be a routine dental appointment, the agency is later able to disavow responsibility by alleging that the dentist violated his or her vows to "do no harm."

Similarly, in this case, the FBI would certainly be capable of ordering an optometrist or ophthalmologist to administer a particular set of drops to a specified "target of interest."

I suspect, in the FBI's efforts to cause permanent blindness to certain "targets of interest," the FBI seeks to distribute responsibility by enlisting third party affiliates such as eye physicians.

While my family member insists that he see an optometrist at Lens Crafters in Menlo Park at 3 PM today, he has agreed not to accept any eye drops or invasive procedures during this appointment.

I will post the optometrist's name here as soon as it is made available to me.

It is certainly necessary to consider that double vision and related problems could be due to parasitic sequelae from Echninococcus multilocularis or schistosomiasis.

However, the timing of recommendations for "ocular support" products indicates to me that this possibility is less likely.

I believe the greatest likelihood is that the FBI has chosen the timing and extent of this particular assault against my family member.

I do hope OIG Hotline investigators will be able to ascertain FBI communications with any and all Menlo Park LensCrafters staff yesterday afternoon and evening, September 16, 2023, as this information could assist in exposing the extent to which the FBI has been disabling healthy Americans through gratuitously causing blindness in law-abiding "targets of interest."

The location of this LensCrafters facility is 700 El Camino Real, Menlo Park, CA, and the phone number is (650) 329-8181.

Thank you very much for allowing me to document these concerns.

Most sincerely,







Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment