My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, September 10, 2023

Christopher Wray as Director of an Unrepentant FBI

OIG Hotline, this is to document apparent FBI or FBI affiliates' communications with Notary Public Rory Brennan today, who appeared to be under significant duress from an unknown source in documenting our affidavits, and who employed a process I have witnessed nowhere else in the State of California.  Mr. Brennan's contact information is as follows:

UPS Store, 1325 Howard Ave., Burlingame, CA. 650-348-7447.

When my husband and I arrived at this location this afternoon, a UPS employee claimed, somewhat shamefacedly, that notarizations ended at 2:30 PM on Sundays.  I quickly ascertained that the notary, Rory Brennan, was still on the premises, only to have Mr. Brennan echo the assertion that notary services had closed for the day, despite the fact that the store was still open.

I asked Mr. Brennan if the store's website listed those limited notary hours, and he asserted that it did.

I politely requested that he print out that online page for me.

Remarkably, Mr. Brennan could not do so, as limited notary hours were listed nowhere on the store's website.

When I requested cordially once more that Mr. Brennan assist us, he agreed to do so.  Yet, the notarization process that followed appeared highly irregular to me.

Due to what I felt likely to be FBI obstruction with his lawful responsibilities as a Notary Public, I subsequently traveled to Postal Annex at 2010 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, where Andres Lozano re-notarized my four affidavits.  I will request that my husband re-notarize his two affidavits within the next several days.

On my way home, I stopped on a side road of Arastradero Rd, called Liddicoat Drive., to phone my husband, who had by then returned to our residence. I requested his accompaniment on Los Trancos Rd., and he kindly agreed to meet me.  

During the 2-3 minutes I was stopped, two young women wearing MAGA-type baseball caps emerged from their residence at 28025 Arastradero Rd. and began aggressively taking pictures of my vehicle.  When I raised my phone to document their actions, they immediately fled.

It's worth noting that these young women appeared fully cognizant that they were doing something wrong.  No doubt, the FBI personnel who had directed their aggression also are aware that falsified law enforcement reporting is fundamentally wrong.

Yet, this doesn't stop members of the far right from pursuing their deceitful and harmful course.

Later, outside of the Alpine Tennis and Swim Club on Los Trancos Rd., my husband and I passed by a couple who appeared just in time to photograph our vehicles.  We were already caravanning by that time, and did not need to pull to the road's shoulder.  But what falsehoods might this couple be pressed to report?  One can only guess.

Again, it seems that I will be forced to notarize an affidavit concerning a corrupt notarization process and a return home marked by the gang stalking behavior so typical of the FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program.

Clearly, Christopher Wray, rather than being repentant over his agency's appalling crimes toward my family members, is attempting to double down on his agency's falsified reporting, likely in an effort to justify yet further unconscionable law enforcement harms.

I remain unsympathetic to what is a profoundly cynical and manipulative attempt by the far right to cast blame on the FBI's blameless victims.

The agency must answer for its wrongs, and it should not be granted ongoing leeway to perpetrate further crimes against honorable "targets of interest" and their family members and friends.

I would benefit from whistleblower protections extended as promptly as possible, given that these presumably include a prohibition against unlawful and retaliatory acts toward family members and friends.

I will soon post information regarding today's notarizations.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment