My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, September 8, 2023

Risk of Falsified Witness Statement from Amazon Delivery Person

OIG Hotline, the individual who delivered this Amazon package had to cross a no-trespassing barrier, two no trespassing placards and five cones to travel seventy feet to our front door.  This, despite the fact that a sign clearly marked, "Please Leave Packages Here" is visible at the top of our driveway.



In general, when this happens, it is because the FBI is coercing the Amazon delivery person into lying in an affidavit about what he or she witnessed on the property.

A false witness statement of this kind can attest to anything from the individual having witnessed a stubbed toe to a capital crime, and the latter lie can quickly become a life-threatening situation for everyone within the residence.

This type of falsified reporting is exactly the kind of abuse that my entire effort in communicating with your Office has been intended to halt.

We have reached a point where corrupt law enforcement are effectively feeding off of the citizenry, depending upon a continuous stream of crimes falsely projected upon the innocent in order to justify the "surveillance capitalism" I have referenced previously.

My stalker states that our grass is being criticized as overgrown and our leaves need raking.  Yet, it is difficult to invite workers onto the property when one knows they will be coerced into preparing defamatory, and perhaps dangerous, falsified witness statements for a corrupt three-letter agency.

Does anyone have the appropriate authority and the force of will to remove my family members and myself from the "target of interest" and "Phoenix Program" lists while we are still alive?

Because that action would be highly appropriate in protecting us from the onslaught of predation that the FBI, and now the CIA, seem determined to inflict.

I feel quite sorrowful for the American people in this situation, which, if history can teach us anything, is likely to turn into a species of totalitarianism in which more and more of the population is terrorized by the very individuals who have vowed to protect us.

Right now, my family is simply grist for this defamatory and harmful mill formed by an interlocking series of programs manifested by the DoD and the FBI.

I have tried to articulate that we are actually human beings.  Living, breathing, law-abiding, creative, loyal, expressive, intelligent, insightful, dedicated, perceptive, faithful and hopeful human beings whose lives are worth saving.

Yet, it appears I have failed in this, given that the FBI, the CIA and the DoD appear to have redoubled their efforts to lie about us.

Given that I have had no communication whatsoever from Washington, D.C/., and no fulfillment of my lawful FOIA request, it appears that some portion of those lies is being given credence.

I spend all day every day combatting this corruption and attempting to safeguard my family and others. 

But aren't there better ways to live?

We need someone who has the authority to halt the falsified reporting being aggressively aggregated about my family members and myself by those who know they have wronged us egregiously with the lies already told.

To whom can I turn?  To whom can I appeal?  To whom can I express that we are more than worthy of the civil liberties and human rights our Constitution promises?

Please tell me where to turn.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment