My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Update for SMC Sheriff's Office

Email sent to dsilberman@smcgov.org. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: September 26, 2023 at 9:52 PM

Re:  Update for SMC Sheriff's Office

To Attorney Silberman:

Please be aware of the following letter I sent to FBI Director Christopher Wray today.

Under these circumstances, it is critical that San Mateo County Sheriff's Office personnel do not attempt to respond to a "mistaken call" or an "informant call" to our residence for any reason.

Again, given that I am a whistleblower of malfeasance in the form of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives perpetrated by both the FBI and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office, no SMC Sheriff's Office personnel should be responding to my address of 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA. 94028 without my express, verified request.

Questions regarding the investigation associated with this case should be directed to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice.

Any intention on the part of the SMC Sheriff's Department to engage in communication with me, or with any of my family members, should be vetted by the OIG Hotline a priori.

Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.  Your attention to this issue will ensure that everyone is kept safe in a challenging circumstance.

Sincerely yours,

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

To FBI Director Christopher Wray:

I write this letter to you out of concern for the welfare of two Special Forces personnel, who are alleged to be posted in the attic and crawl space of my family residence at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA.

Allegedly, these two men are participants in the DoD's Phoenix Program, which appears to have targeted law-abiding American citizens, of which my family members and I count our own number, for anti-democratic objectives.

It has been reported to me that the FBI has engaged in extensive falsified law enforcement reporting against my family in an effort to justify aggressive law enforcement action against us as part of its ongoing effort to meet Phoenix Program quotas, even going so far as to coerce both of our sons into providing falsified witness statements to your agency.

Our older son, Graham, is unwell, as your agents appear to know, and in his presently confused state, is not a reliable testifier in any measure. He lacks capacity at this time.  Accordingly, I would respectfully request that you disallow all further contact between FBI personnel/affiliates with Graham so that we can access proper medical care on his behalf.

Our younger son and his girlfriend appear to have suffered grievous harm at the directive of FBI agent Tom Lyons.  No doubt, their experience has left them vulnerable to further unethical coercion by Tom Lyons and others.  As a result, I request that the FBI and its affiliates cease and desist in all further contact with these two beloved young people -- who deserve safety and healing at this time, not further threats and harm.

At various times, FBI personnel appear to have accused my husband and me of countless crimes, all of them fabricated.

My FOIA request to the FBI, as I'm sure you know, was returned to me with so many redactions and omissions that it constituted a largely meaningless document.

I have submitted a FOIA request directly to the ODNI, and I expect that request to be fulfilled in its entirety.

With regard to the allegations that there are two Special Forces personnel currently stationed within our residence with a violent intent, this is unacceptable.

My family should not be living in fear of a nighttime "break-in," a "mistaken" law enforcement raid or arson due to the fact that you wish to reclaim these men in a state of recoverable health.

We wish no physical harm to these individuals whatsoever, though it will be appropriate for them to face legal consequences for this crime.

I respectfully recommend that someone from the Department of Defense reach out to me directly via email at lanemacwilliams@gmail.com to arrange a safe way for these men to be identified and taken into custody.

Again, we wish them no physical harm whatsoever.  Having said that, we understand that they entered our home with the reported intent to take our lives.  As they are professional killers, we ourselves stand in a poor position to attempt to render them assistance.

They may need food and water, and they may require immediate medical care if they have been stationed within our residence since September 11, 2023, as has been alleged.

The only acceptable way forward in this situation is one of honesty and integrity.

The FBI has made many mistakes in perpetrating knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting against the law-abiding American public through the agency's unconstitutional "target of interest" program.  Clearly, the related physical harms perpetrated through the Phoenix Program against law-abiding citizens are yet more serious.

It is my understanding that the "target of interest" program and Phoenix, both, have been extended to countries within Western Europe, Central and South America, the Five Eyes, and other areas of the world.    So, there is a need for international accountability on the part of the FBI as well.

Yet, if it is true that two men have entered our home with your full knowledge, possessing a murderous intent toward us, it is also true that these men should not lose their lives as a result of the FBI's ethical failings.

I am told that the FBI is desperately attempting to fabricate yet more false claims of "espionage" or "terroristic activity" against my husband or myself in order to justify yet further aggression on the part of the agency.

Mr. Wray, for the FBI to persist in its lies at this time represents a losing strategy.

Your leadership requires character and integrity at this time in preserving the lives of two Special Forces personnel who are alleged to be posted within my residence.

I expect that you will demonstrate genuine and immediate concern for their welfare in directing that the appropriate individual from within the DoD reach out to me on an urgent basis.

Again, if these men are present within our home, as has been recently alleged to me, they likely require restorative food, clean water and urgent medical care -- all of these being necessities that your agency has, astonishingly, chosen to repeatedly deny to my own family.

Mr. Wray, part of being a fully developed human being means that we don't perpetrate gratuitous harm toward others -- even those who have harbored the most malevolent intent possible toward us, as the Phoenix Program assassins have done.

Someone with sufficient wisdom, fortitude, character and honesty must take charge in this unjust and deceitful circumstance, created by your own personnel.

That someone appears to be me.

Very well, then.  

Let's endeavor to ensure that these men get the care they need, and while we're at it, let's ensure that my family members receive the immediate and expert care they need as well.

I await prompt communication from the appropriate federal officer within the Department of Defense.

Sincerely yours,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment