My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, September 4, 2023

Appointment with Notary Public Esha Kansal

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that my husband and I have a 6:00 PM appointment today to have new affidavits notarized through Jurat process by Notary Public Esha Kansal at 932 Cameron Circle, Milpitas, CA.  The notary's contact information is as follows:  Cell: (408) 439-8283.  Fax: (408) 719-1619.  Email: ekansalnotary@gmail.com.

After these notarizations, I will attempt to send these documents to your Office's attention through JPEG files sent from my cell phone.

My husband and I will plan to return home directly after these notarizations and my cell phone transmissions of these documents to your attention, without making stops.  

Any and all other communications taking place online after 6:00 PM will be thoroughly documented in an online log provided by my husband and myself, respectively, within my emails lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com.  

Any and all phone calls for my husband's work taking place today, whether before 6:00 PM or afterwards, will be fully documented, with that documentation made available to your Office upon request.

Please be apprised that I am in receipt of sniper threats from the FBI and its affiliate agencies connected to this outing, in addition to threats of staged car accident, extended from the same source.  There are further threats of a "disappearance" connected to a tree-trimming truck blocking Los Trancos Rd., alleged to be extended by the FBI and its affiliates acting in concert.  And finally, there are threats of artificially created traffic obstructions preventing us from arriving at the appointment on time.

Ms. Kansal has stated that it is her husband's birthday today, and that she can only see us if we arrive prior to 6:15 PM.

Whether or not today is her husband's birthday should be fairly easy for investigators to ascertain, should any aspect of this appointment go awry.

To be clear, my husband and I are undertaking this excursion for the express purpose of conveying a final set of affidavits to your Office prior to the close of the OIG Hotline's investigation.

While I'm certain Ms. Kansal will have been contacted by the FBI, it is my hope that these notarizations will be effected with due care and diligence, and that my husband and I will travel there and back in safety.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams




No comments:

Post a Comment