My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Further Email Communications with Jacob Ballon and Kathy King

 Email from: jballon@stanford.edu. To: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date:  September 19, 2023 at 5:57 AM

Lane

It is nice to hear from you and I'm sorry Graham is having so much trouble.  It sounds like you are seeking a medical or neurology admission.  Best to start in the emergency department for that.  Once there, let me know if I can be helpful.

Dr. Ballon

***********************************************************************************

Email from: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. To: jballon@stanford.edu. Date: September 19. 2023 at 8:08 AM

Thank you, Dr. Ballon.  One thing that would be extremely helpful for us in the Emergency Room is the full data set regarding Graham's weight during the complete time span of his appointments with you.

I noted with approval the manner in which your department always weighed Graham prior to his appointments, and the way in which the technician always input his weight and blood pressure data into the electronic chart.

So, I found it highly unusual that a portion of this data was later missing from information you later provided to us.

Would you please provide us with each and every measure of Graham's weight prior to his appointments with you?

This will likely give us the most accurate measure of the timing of the development of his pituitary tumor.

Thank you for your prompt and conscientious follow up regarding this request.

Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

Email sent to: kathy@marinhealthcarenavigation.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com Date: September 19, 2023 at 8:50 AM

Re:  Thank you for our call yesterday.

Kathy, thank you for our conversation yesterday.

As I explained to you during our call, Graham appears to be suffering from frank psychosis due to an untreated pituitary tumor.  So, he tends to storm and rage intermittently, as would anyone with his condition, likely.

I reluctantly disclosed to you yesterday that, at times, I have been sufficiently fearful during Graham's rages to escape to a side room and lock the door.  My husband has done the same.

It appears that he has only recently begun to accompany these outbursts with false claims of victimhood.

As I said to you yesterday, it feels manifestly unsafe for me to share a roof with someone who is extending false claims.  I don't believe such a situation to be sustainable in any way, shape, or form.

Having said that, we wouldn't condemn a person who, having an untreated brain tumor, began to act aggressively toward his parents.  Neither should we condemn Graham, in my opinion.

To complicate Graham's health picture, we believe that he is suffering from a rare parasite, Echinococcus multiloculariss, caused by an intentional exposure perpetrated by FBI personnel in retaliation for my standing as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance.

A corrupt agent named Tom Lyons has been a particular villain in this case, contacting Graham's doctors in order to alter his medical record, so as not to prove Mr. Lyons' crimes with an accurate diagnosis.

So, Graham's Echinoccocus multilocularis, while at El Camino Hospital in June of 2023, became simply "cholecystitis."

My position in this matter is that Graham has no hope of recovering in the absence of a truthful and complete diagnosis.

I regret that that truthful and complete diagnosis may implicate Mr. Lyons of attempted first-degree murder.

But thaat fact stands separate and apart from Graham's right to access private, safe, expert and immediate medical care.

I don't believe that medical personnel -- or any advocate relating to medical care -- should be filing false witness statements for a corrupt FBI against the family of an FBI whistleblower.  The conflicts of interest in such a circumstance are stunning in the manner in which they undermine a patient's right to expert and impartial care that upholds all safety and privacy regulations.

The fact that the FBI is currently engaged in broad abuses of the American public through interference in the medical care of law-abiding American citizens is deeply wrong.  Certainly, I do not believe the American public will accept the FBI's abuses of power one they are known.  Nor should they.

Thank you again for your thoughts yesterday, Kathy.

I will let you know how we fare.

Beest to you,

Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment