My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, January 6, 2023

Current Threats to the MacWilliams Family and Mary Grinnell, January 7, 2023 at 9:50 AM

January 7, 2023 at 9:50 AM

The following threats have been extended to me over the last twelve hours by FBI affiliates:

  • threats to the life of Duncan MacWilliams
  • threats of forced job loss pertaining to Ken MacWilliams and/or Duncan MacWilliams
  • threats of DEW assault at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, Half Moon Bay, where Ken MacWilliams will be staying from 1/8/2023 through 1/11/2023 for the International Strategy Symposium
  • threats of contamination of food/drink of Ken MacWilliams while he is staying at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, Half Moon Bay, from 1/8/2023 through 1/11/2023 for the International Strategy Symposium
  • threats of a staged car accident for Ken MacWilliams connected to travel to/from Half Moon Bay for the International Strategy Symposium Conference
  • threats of falsified law enforcement reporting pertaining to Ken MacWilliams' activities while he attends the International Strategy Symposium at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, Half Moon Bay for the International Strategy Symposium between 1/8/2023 and 1/11/2023
  • threats that an envelope containing materials responsive to my ODNI FOIA request will be closed with a "false seal", allegedly applied by FBI personnel to an intercepted mailing of documents that are to be unlawfully redacted by the FBI

January 6, 2023 at 11:48 AM

This is to document the following recent threats extended to me by FBI affiliates:

  • an apparent death threat toward Mary Grinnell allegedly used to coerce Duncan MacWilliams into engaging in further falsified witness statements demanded by his FBI handler
  • a threat of staged car accident involving a "passing zone" on a divided lane thoroughfare such as Alpine Rd. as it passes Ladera Shopping Center in Portola Valley
  • an apparent threat of renewed DEW deployment through neighbor Tom Bleier's property on Vista Verde Way
  • a repeated warning to avoid air travel, accompanied by an apparent claim of intended sabotage
  • a repeated threat of theft of professional writing by Lane MacWilliams/Lane von Herzen




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment