My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Communication and Data Deletion Request for MPIUA

 OIG Hotline, I needed to place a call to customer service within MPIUA (Massachusetts Property Insurance Underwriting Association) a few moments ago, close to 12:30 PM.

I documented that call  -- which was cordial and brief -- in its entirety, and I have forwarded that documentation to your Office's attention within my gmail account lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com, lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com.

The subject heading of that communication is as follows:  ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Brief Call to MPIUA -- New Audio Recording, and the date/time stamp is November 28, 2023 at 1:01 PM.

Please also be apprised that I am informed that the FBI has guided a rewriting of MPIUA's Privacy Policy with the express intent of perpetrating ongoing slander and defamation toward me in an effort to discredit me as an FBI whistleblower.

Accordingly, please see my data deletion request, below.  This email is forwarded to your attention within my gmail account, lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com, and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, bearing the subject heading, ATTN: OIG HOTLINE: Re: Fwd:  California Consumer Privacy Data Deletion Request; Policy Holder #1509219-5. and the date/time stamp of November 28, 2023 at 1:29 PM.

It would seem that the FBI requires some material incentives to refrain from its habitual use of third parties to perpetrate unjustified crimes of slander and defamation against law-abiding "targets of interest."

This is but one example of the reason why hefty financial penalties to the FBI for civil liberties and human rights violations appear absolutely necessary.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams





No comments:

Post a Comment