My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, November 4, 2023

Restricted Access: For OIG Hotline Only

OIG Hotline, the following, an email to my younger son, attempts to address recent information conveyed to me regarding some of the most serious illnesses the FBI appears to be currently wielding against law-abiding American citizens for totalitarian objectives through the Phoenix Program.

The FBI's deployment of these parasites may represent part of its assault against law-abiding American citizens through an attempt to "neutralize" their capacity to articulate their plight.

The dissemination of such dangerous parasites by the FBI, in addition to Echinococcus multilocularis, which has been discussed elsewhere, is murderous, certainly. 

But the sadism and cruelty involved in such assaults is notable.

What would members of the American public say about the Phoenix Program, and the agencies manifesting it, if they knew the extent of the atrocities perpetrated by the far right and funded by the National Treasury?

One ought not to guess about questions this important to our democracy, in my opinion.

One ought to ask them.




Lane MacWilliams








No comments:

Post a Comment