My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, November 12, 2023

Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, November 12, 2023

 OIG Hotline, I awoke at approximately 7:30 AM on November 12, 2023.  Although my computer's Wifi connection was "on" overnight, this description delineates the full extent of my use of my MacBook Air and MacBook Pro.

I connected my MacBook Air to Wifi GSQ3 at 10:31 AM.

I proceeded to complete my documentation of my Wifi use for November 11, 2023.

I will be utilizing my computer today to prepare and scan documentation for the OIG Hotline, but I will be signing off prior to beginning that endeavor.

This is to once again confirm that all of my communications, whether in person, by phone or online have been and continue to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to sign off of Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air prior to 11:00 AM.

I will be notarizing another general affidavit today, in an attempt to counter any online impersonation, and my husband will be doing so as well.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true, correct, and complete.





Lane MacWilliams

Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air at 2:35 PM to print documents.

Continued to prepare documents throughout the rest of the day, with a break for dinner from 6:00 PM to midnight.

This is to once again confirm that all of my communications, whether in person, by phone or online have been and continue to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape, and form.

I am continuing to work on organizing documentation at this time.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true, correct, and complete.





Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment