My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, November 6, 2023

Ruben Tamayo at 45 Vista Verde Way, 5:03 AM, November 6, 2023

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that Ruben Tamayo pulled up in a white van to the top of our driveway at 45 Vista Verde Way at 5:03 AM this morning, November 6, 2023.

I am informed that this vehicle contained a truck-mounted DEW alleged to have some form of laser capability,

I documented his presence on my cell phone at 5:08 AM, but he did not drive away until I published this blog post, at 5:36 AM.

Clearly, this type of predation represents a serious concern for my family.

Mr. Tamayo's contract has, no doubt, been assumed by the CIA on the FBI's behalf.

But his presence near my property, parked in a vehicle reported to be carrying this dangerous device, is unacceptable.

Thank you for allowing me to document this concern.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment