My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, November 30, 2023

UPDATE: Restricted Access: For the OIG Hotline Only

UPDATE:  This post was expanded at 1:57 AM Pacific time on December 1, 2023, with further details provided for investigators from the OIG Hotline.

********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, please be apprised of the following information, newly added to a notarized affidavit I have sent to your Office within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, with copies to lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, bearing a subject heading of ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Newly Notarized Affidavit with Information Concerning "Saibel," sent at 6:10 PM on November 30, 2023.

"Saibel," a fundraiser for the Biden Victory Fund ,stated several times to me over the phone that President Biden's campaign was "shutting down" between December 1st and early 2024, an assertion I suspect of being untrue.

He stated, on a recorded line, that he would be working on "another campaign," which he failed to identify, in the interim.  My recording of this part of our conversation has been provided to your Office through an email documented on this blog.

Given that "Saibel" appears to have obstructed between $5,000 and $10,000 of my personal contributions to President Biden and Vice President Harris, it seems likely that Saibel has been following specific guidance from FBI personnel or FBI affiliates, as opposed to faithfully performing his critical commitment to fundraise for the President's re-election campaign.

Certainly, the FBI's obstruction of my gifts to President Biden's and Vice President Harris' campaign represents a new low for the agency.

Further, the substantive possibility exists that the FBI has obstructed fundraising from all donors to President Biden and Vice President Harris' re-election campaign.

In my case, it would appear that approximately 75% of my donations by phone were simply not charged to my credit card.  One donation for $2000 was charged to my account as $70, according to my credit card records.

If, on top of that, fundraisers are being directed to tell the public, as I was told by Saibel, that the campaign is "shutting down" for the next six weeks, because callers "like to give everyone a break over the holiday," how much income for this campaign is going to be lost?

Further details I can share with you:  Saibel said that he worked out of a Boston calling center.  He said that he resides in the Boston area with his wife and seven-year-old daughter.  

He said that each of our phone calls was being recorded, though I wonder whether the FBI would go so far as to falsify calls with me with AI-generated audio.  I believe such an act would easily be within the capability of the FBI, with an intent to discredit and divide those who support democracy.

I remain deeply concerned about this discovery, as I believe it may represent a criminal attempt on the part of the FBI to sway the Presidential election on the basis of limiting fundraising at this critical juncture.

Are polls also being manipulated by the FBI and its affiliates?

Regardless, it is my opinion that the matter of fundraising obstruction by the FBI should be immediately assessed.  

The fundraising for the President and Vice President has been harmed by an FBI that is, eleven months in advance of the election, apparently attempting to alter the outcome of the election.

I believe this represents an extremely serious matter for the American electorate.

From a pragmatic perspective, it is one for which fundraising efforts need now to compensate.

And from the larger standpoint of principle, if my experience is representative of more broadly obstructed fundraising, the threat to the democracy through the FBI's attempt to deconstruct campaign finance for a sitting President is likely unprecedented in our history as a nation.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams





No comments:

Post a Comment