My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, November 10, 2023

Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, November 10, 2023

 3:00 AM Approximate -- Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Pro in order to print and email documents relevant to OIG Hotline.

At 4:40 PM -- Disconnected from MacBook Pro and connected to Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air to prepare and email documents relevant to OIG Hotline.

Worked on organizing and scanning previously notarized affidavits, along with an additional set to be notarized for the OIG Hotline should previous notarizations be contested at any time, to be transferred to the OIG Hotline.  I will continue this effort tomorrow and Sunday.

This is to once again confirm that all of my communications, whether in person, by phone or online have been and continue to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to sign off of Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air prior to 9:15 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true, correct, and complete.





Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment