My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Disabled Online Notarization Capability

OIG Hotline, the FBI and its affiliates appear to have disabled my laptops' cameras and microphones (MacBook Air and MacBook Pro), despite my settings on both of my computers.  Unfortunately this means that the agency has effectively disabled my capacity for online notarization.

I currently have two affidavits that I am attempting to notarize for your Office, though I am being actively obstructed from doing so.

The text of these documents is included within two emails sent to your Office's attention within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com,  bearing the following subject headings and date/time stamps:

  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Text of Revised Character and Conduct Affidavit of LM -- to be notarized; sent on November 21, 2023 at 11:51 AM.
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Text of Affidavit Pertaining to Apparent Environmental Harm Caused by FBI to MacWilliams' Properties -- to be notarized; sent on November 21, 2023 at 2:28 PM
Please be apprised that my initial email documentation of the latter affidavit listed here was deleted from my email inboxes by a third party today.  The 2:28 PM time stamp on this document represents a second attempt at documentation for your Office.

I will continue to endeavor to notarize these affidavits in some manner, though it would be supportive of my physical safety if the FBI could be persuaded to allow me to access online notarization once more.

To the extent that your Office is able to convey to the FBI that its actions constitute obstruction and must be halted, I would greatly appreciate that intervention.

Clearly, the FBI leadership consistently demonstrates opposition, malfeasance, dishonesty and obstruction.  The agency is simply unused to being caught in its predations against the law-abiding American citizenry.  On the few occasions when the agency has been threatened with exposure in the past, it seems likely that it has responded with an increase in aggression.

I wonder how much more of an assault on our democracy this agency should be allowed to perpetrate.  While I know there are many virtuous FBI employees, it would seem that the agency as a whole has lost its way.

Knowingly false allegations of "terrorism" against a law-abiding whistleblower of FBI misconduct should be a criminal act, with legal repercussions, even and especially if those extending those lies carry badges and the public trust.

Most sincerely,






Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment