My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, November 23, 2023

Restricted Access: OIG Hotline Only

OIG Hotline, we just completed our Thanksgiving dinner at approximately 9:30 PM.

Radon levels increased during DM's and MG's time here by approximately .18.  If they left a device on our property, it was likely at the roadside on Vista Verde Way, where they parked, and not immediately contiguous to the house.

When they first arrived, they did spend approximately fifteen minutes by their car at the top of our driveway, so this placement would have been possible.

DM prepared my water glass for dinner with some maneuvers that were unusual, holding the crystal glass up to the light as if to examine the water for any visual difference.

Given this unusual gesture, I did not drink the water, but rather, saved a sample specimen for later testing.

Our conversation appeared normal and relaxed until the very end of the evening, when DM commented on the cease-fire in Gaza, which was airing on television news at that time.  I mentioned that the cease fire was wonderful news and that I was sure President Biden had been working toward that outcome.

DM said that he and MG had friends "on both sides of the conflict."  Strangely, he asked whether Palestinians were synonymous with Hamas.  I responded by saying no, that they were not the same.  I further explained that I had been learning everything I knew about this part of the world through news sources, just as most people had.

But his raising of the subject felt forced.  DM has no natural inclination toward discussing geopolitical strife, and the manner in which he spoke about Hamas felt entirely scripted.  These were words Tom Lyons had told him to say.

And Tom Lyons was wielding some means of coercion to force him to say them.

How dangerous were these events in total?

Exceptionally dangerous.

This one small bit of dialogue, falsely reported, could cost us our lives.

And, while this outcome is not my younger son's intent, it does allegedly form Tom Lyons', Brandan Pesa's, and Christopher Wray's objective.

Who knows how these men could falsify a witness statement in extending knowing falsehoods alleging that we are "terrorists," when in truth, we are simply people who are terrifying the far right by illuminating their criminal acts against the law-abiding American public.

What is it like to spend Thanksgiving dinner with two sons who are effectively held hostage by a criminal FBI which has been terrorizing our law-abiding family?

It is challenging.  There is so much left unsaid, so many questions left unasked.

How did they threaten you?  How did they torture you?  What did they direct you to do?  What did you agree to say or do under duress?  Is your life in danger now?  Will you and MG be forced to file false witness statements tonight?  Will I be forced to find a notary tonight, on Thanksgiving Day, at 11:00 PM?  If I can't find one, will our family die?

OIG Hotline, I documented our conversations tonight in their entirety.

What were the truest words that were spoken by DM this Thanksgiving?

I love you very much.

What were the truest words spoken back?

I love you very much, too.

And he does.  And I do.

The lies of Tom Lyons, Brandan Pesa and Christopher Wray will never change that.




Lane MacWilliams

*Please note that the information above, together with my phone's spontaneous, unconsented opening of the YouTube app, will be placed into an affidavit on Friday, November 24, 2023.




No comments:

Post a Comment