My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, November 23, 2023

Restricted Access: For OIG Hotline Only

OIG Hotline, I am in receipt of threats that my younger son, DM, has been tortured by various means deployed by the FBI over the past several weeks.  The intent is alleged to have been to coerce him into accepting Polonium 210 and/or Novichuk from FBI affiliates, with the intent to use these in some manner within our home at 45 Vista Verde Way during our Thanksgiving Day celebration.  Allegedly, the Polonium 210 is to be added to coffee or tea.  And the Novichuk is to be deployed during a bathroom visit to door and sink handles.

Further, it is alleged that DM is in possession of items which can increase yet further the radon gas and/or radiation readings within our home.  It is suggested that he has been directed to leave these items within our bathroom and/or bury them on our 3 1/2 acre property prior to leaving this evening.

As a result of these threats, I am taking photographs of radon gas measures within our home, which are currently quite high due to apparent deployment of further emitters last night, reading 3.65 pCi/L.  Again, in our area, these readings should be .45 or below.

Further, Geiger counter readings on our property have ranged between 37 CPM and 85 CPM today.  I will keep these devices on and document their readings during the entirety of DM's and MG's visit to our home.

I will be documenting this visit in its entirety, and writing an affidavit following its conclusion.

What should happen to men like Tom Lyons and Brandan Pesa, as well as others within the FBI who have set about the business of deconstructing loving American families through the use of torture?

They should be investigated and charged with human atrocities, in my opinion.

The American family should be a bastion of safety, support, and love.  And mine was exactly this before Tom Lyons and Brandan Pesa arrived with their murderous, unconscionable agenda.

To face the FBI's immoral and harrowing predations on Thanksgiving Day requires prodigious strength, unwavering faith, and a belief that the truth of these crimes will be fully investigated and exposed, along with their originators.

I am in possession of those gifts. thankfully.

But I will not forget the FBI as an institution that, rather than apologizing for the crimes it has already perpetrated against my family, has elected to double down on those wrongs, hoping to cause my family as much damage as possible before help arrives.

I must also add that I am in receipt of specific threats that Tom Lyons has engaged in direct communication with our Allstate insurance agent Cathy Nguyen in an effort to delay and prevent the writing of a new umbrella policy for our family, made necessary entirely due to the crimes of the FBI against us.

Corresponding to this delay, I am in receipt of increasing threats of staged car accident, a portion of them involving a motorcyclist paid by FBI affiliates to collide with one of our vehicles, and a portion of them referencing the involvement of municipal vehicles.  Allegedly, the intent is to follow said staged accident with a liability lawsuit directed by the FBI and intended to impoverish us.

A further set of threats which appears to be urgent is that of arson and/or gas explosion affecting our home and/or property in Portola Valley, and also mentioned as pertaining to 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, where the FBI is alleged to be keenly interested in erasing its partial demolition of the flooring following the alleged flooding the agency directed of my childhood home.

I must state, on this Thanksgiving Day, my gratitude for those courageous and honest individuals who fill your Office, that of the ODNI leadership, and the White House.

It is in the spirit of my gratitude that I retain hope that the truth of the FBI's predations against the law-abiding American public can emerge into full view for the American electorate.

With abiding appreciation for your presence,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment