My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Documentaton of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, November 28, 2023

 1:44 AM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Pro in order to prepare documens for MPIUA.

Emailed Josh Dewey of Friedline and Carter/MPIUA.

Emailed Cathy Nguyen regarding umbrella insurance policy.

Worked on "Revised Considerations Regarding Possible FBI Settlement," and sent it to the OIG Hotline as an email.  My ability to save this document as a PDF is currently being blocked by a third party.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 6:01 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

9:13 AM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 in order to prepare additional documentation for the OIG Hotline.

Called MPIUA for an access code in order to verify total coverage relating to umbrella insurance requirements.

Emailed MPIUA, Cathy Nguyen, D. McSweeney and Josh Dewey.

Continuing to work on additional documentation for the OIG Hotline at this time.

Called Bank of America to make transfers and order checks.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 11:59 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment