My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, November 11, 2023

Klara Turner, Tim Michalka, DM, MG, and MG's Parents

This is to document that my husband has a 9:15 AM appointment for a haircut this morning, November 11, 2023, with paid FBI informant Klara Turner.  Because Ms. Turner has been coerced into providing falsified witness statements in the past regarding my family, it seems prudent to document this schedule here.

Out of an abundance of caution, the full extent of dialogue between my husband and Klara Turner will be documented.  This information can be made available to OIG Hotline investigators upon request.

Previous threats of falsified witness statements from Ms. Turner and additional harms perpetrated at the directive of FBI personnel are presumed to remain a concern.

The extent to which FBI informant agreements have been transferred to CIA informant agreements remains unclear, given the extent to which the FBI has become implicated of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting toward my family members and myself.

Certainly, the CIA has a proprietary stake in the future of the Phoenix Program, and would choose to discredit our family members rather than to acknowledge corruption of the program it founded fifty years ago if the agency could do so.

Accordingly, it may be appropriate for both the OIG Hotline and the ODNI to protect against falsified witness statements from Ms. Turner under the current circumstances.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, please also be apprised that my husband will be picking up FBI informant Tim Michalka from SFO close to noon today.

They plan to go for a run together in Golden Gate Park, after which they will meet Duncan MacWilliams and Mary Grinnell for a late lunch in San Francisco.  

My husband tells me that Mary's parents may join them for the meal.

It must be stated that the entire Grinnell family has been threatened by FBI personnel in the past, and many of the false witness statements signed by Mary have been motivated by the FBI's threatening to force her father from his job, or the FBI's threatening to physically harm other members of Mary's family.

As a result of the particularly cruel, threatening, and deceitful conduct of the FBI personnel interacting with both Duncan and Mary, I would fully expect that Mary's parents will have had contact with FBI or CIA personnel prior to this afternoon's meal, and, further, that FBI or CIA personnel will be forcefully demanding false witness statements from them.

Among Klara Turner, Duncan MacWilliams, Mary Grinnell and her parents, my husband could conceivably be lied about by at least five separate people he is allowing into his social sphere today.

No doubt the FBI or CIA would like to make an argument on the basis of sheer volume of false reporting.

What happens if the FBI places a Korean or Chinese "customer" in the hair salon next to my husband's station?

What happens if a Korean or Chinese jogger passes my husband in Golden Gate Park?

What happens if the FBI drops a Korean or Chinese waiter into the setting of the restaurant?  

Or sends a fake "contact" to the bathroom when my husband ventures there by himself?

All of a sudden there are four people, in fear for their lives, signing false witness statements that allege "After arriving at the restaurant, he spoke to an individual of apparent Korean or Chinese descent."

I hasten to state that the only reason I am mentioning Korean and Chinese heritage is that FBI affiliates have conveyed to me that extensive falsified reporting concerning my husband has centered on this false narrative.

And I would just like to point out that part of our nation's exceptionalism has depended on its diversity -- on our ability to understand that racial, ethnic, religious and other differences have the potential to enrich our perspectives, our fortitude, our mutual endeavors, our learning, our compassion and our bonds.

Yet, what effect does the FBI have on multi-cultural trust when the agency repeatedly casts minority races as "criminals"?

Aren't we better than this as a nation which values tolerance?

I must say that the more I learn about the FBI's habitual tropes of accusing law-abiding Americans of "Communism," "espionage," and "terrorism," in order to exercise totalitarian control over their fates, the more I perceive that the FBI is causing immense harm to the social fabric of our nation.

Can our democracy endure alongside a totalitarian FBI?

This is the question before us, and it's one we must answer with infinite wisdom.






Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment